-20-

-Jaelyn-College Year 2/4 (Year 2021)

-Jaelyn-
College Year 2/4 (Year 2021)

Zavon was wrong because this was barely a athlete meet. It started to slowly convert into a party which I had no problem with just as long as Javon and his new lil hoe ain't spot me.

I caught myself sitting onna couch inna corner cause I really couldn't be on my feet for long.

As I sat, I was mostly on my phone while drinking some punch that Zavon gave me.

There wasn't a lot of people but it was gettin there. Right now I'm on a mission to juss not be seen.

"Hey girl, I ain't know you was finna hit this joint up," Abrianna came up to me.

"I ain't know either until Zavon dragged me here," I said.

"You came here with Zay? That's cute," she comments wit a smirk.

"It's not like that."

"Coulda fooled m-" she cut herself off.

"Girl, when you here this song, it means it's time to turn up," she tries to pull me up from where I was sitting at.

"No. Javon's here," I told her lookin his way.

"So? Let's go dance," Bri said as I heard everyone singing the intro of the song that was playin.

"Yeah, Woah, woah, woah. Ahh, woah, woah, woah."

Then everyone especially Zavon was turning up to the old ass song that came out in 2019.

"Oh Baby! Let's (let's) fuck one moe time. If ya nigga keep running you down, put ya phone on D.N.D and pay him no mind!"

Phones was out. People were jumping up and down. People was grooving as they sang the lyrics and some females was doing the pointing finger thingy as they sang too.

"Bitch, let's go," Brianna drags me to where the small crowd was gettin lit to New Apolos by Smoove L. (Song in MM)

"Ksubi's on, I'm feelin wavy as ever (Feelin wavy as ever). If you do me wrong ima move on to the better (Move on to the better)!" Bri sang along with every body else while tryna get me hype.

Eventually I gave in and joined her. I couldn't do certain movements because of my still aching tattoo tryna heal but I was sorta turning up.