horrible surprise

Gulf sat in bed groaning. Mew was up and was taking a shower.
"Damn you mew!"
Mew didn't leave gulf alone all night long. Gulfs lower back was in pain. He opened his eyes just to shut them again his ears turning red. He couldn't stop being plauged with the memories of that night. Gulf still couldn't believe he did that. He had to breathe in deeply.
Mew was done and he looked in the mirror he couldn't stop smiling. Leaving the bathroom he looked at gulf who watched him with narrow eyes. Mew looked down and went to his jacket. He thought of this and had gotten some painkillers.
Retrieving them he sat on the edge of the bed holding them up to gulf who read the label and looked to the side in a mad tone. Mew laughed and got one out. Gulf looked back to mew.
"Aah."
Gulfs eyes narrowed again. He put his hand palm out, raising an defiant eye brow. Mew chuckled, he got an idea to teach the kid some manners. He placed it on his lips.
"Hey?"
Mew pulled gulf gently to the side and he was on top of him. Gulf groaned however. Mew motioned with his chin up and down for gulf to take it. Gulf grimaced but leaned up and took the pill. He also bit mews lip and hard. Mew straightened up to sit on the edge of the bed putting his hand over his mouth. He looked down at gulf who smiled wide.
"That's what you get."
Mew rolled his eyes.
"You need to get up thou."
"Why?" Gulf looked at him questionally.
"Well, we only have this room for an hour and our date isn't done, i want to take you shopping." He smiled.
Gulf groaned.
"Mew no it's to much i don't want you wasting anymore money on me."
Mew smiled and rubbed gulfs exposed stomach. Gulf signed deeply.
"But i want to,unfortunately tomorrow i have to go to work and its going to be a bad week, i also saw your soccor schedule Yourll be playing hard since your hand recovered."
Gulf bit his inner cheek. He nodded.
"Plus."
He started to eye gulfs crotch trying to slide his hand down.
"We won't be able to."
Gulf caught mews hand making him look at him.
"I can't take anymore right now." He laughed nervously.
Mew smiled he leaned over gulf. Gulf leaned further in the pillow.
"Then can i kiss you?"
Gulfs lips parted he kissed him. They locked lips for a minute then parted. He pushed mew off he sat on the edge of the bed groaning. Gulf got up just for mew to catch him.
"Damn you mew."
Mew broke out in laughter.
Gulf finally being able to use his legs took a shower. They left the room and they went to a standing cafe they ate in silence. Mew couldn't stop staring at gulf. They made there way to a shopping district.
"Stop staring at me." Gulfs ears turned red.
Mew looked down. He grabbed gulfs hand. Gulf looked down blushing crimson.
"What the hell are you doing let go."
"You don't know anyone here."
"That's not the point let go."
Mew leaned to gulf with a smirk gulf leaned away.
"No."
Gulf looked at mew in horror.
"Ill protect you, you don't know anyone here plus its far from where we live itll be okay." He reassured the boy.
Gulf signed. They spent the next 30 min holding hands and shopping. Gulf never stopped blushing.
"Damn you mew." He said under his breathe.
Mew heard it and smiled. They went to a booth mew was looking at there bed sheets, they needed another one. Gulf watched has mew looked, he saw him look like a kid in a candy store. Gulf relaxed finally smiling and enjoying himself.
He froze in horror. His face went pale he started to hurt mews hand for grabbing to hard.
Mew had to look.
"Gulf oow what?"
Then he saw gulfs reaction he went to his side to follow his gaze then he froze in unison.
It was champ, he was really there.
Mew looked to gulf who was mentally gone. Tears started to stream down. He looked to mew hoping it wasent real. Mew looked back in anger that only made it worse. Gulfs eyes went wide.
He was there, this wasent a hallucination. Gulfs heart sped up he felt faint. Champ left without any knowledge they were there. Mew had to pull gulf to a bench making him sit down.
Gulf leaned against the bench.
"He was there really there he was there." Gulf went into hysterics.
Mew for the first time didn't know what to do but just hold gulfs hand and biting his lip.
Only thing mew could do was watch and wait seeing the breakdown.