Twenty Questions

Lena
Striding through Arkadia with Anya was as unique experience. Without the protection of the Commander, it seemed people were more open about their feelings towards Grounders. Not all of which were pleasant. More were showing their distaste for Anya and herself, even if they didn't know she wasn't a Grounder, her clothes said otherwise.

Anya was leading them through the camp effortlessly. She knew where they were going like the back of her hand, the thought brought a small smile to Lena's lips. Just how long had the familiar face been watching Arkadia before being sent to find Clarke?

Lena almost walked into Anya's back as she stopped dead before a tent standing separate from all others in the area. "After you." Anya held the tent flap open for her.

Lena couldn't believe what she saw as she entered the tent. There was inventions made of every available part, all designed to make their lives easier or better. If she was the only one that could do this, Lena understood the girl's cockiness as stating the facts now. "Bellamy, I told you not to come in here." Raven wasn't even looking, her focus solely on whatever she was tinkering with.
"The Commander thought I might be able to help, given I'm the one that got me and Kara into this mess." Raven spun around at the sound of Lena's voice. No longer interested in her project and more at the two women now in her tent.

"Lena hey. Cheekbones, can't stay away I see." Anya only huffed at Raven's sassy remark to seeing the Grounder in her tent. "Anyway, eyebrows, you and I need to talk." Lena raised an eyebrow at the nickname.

"Is that so?"

"Perhaps you would like to talk about how you managed to get here, but I would like to talk about what's going on between you and glasses." Raven doesn't sugar-coat anything.

"How about I make you a deal, you tell me what the deal is between you two and I'll tell you about Kara? Or are we not going to address the tension in here?" Anya was staring at Lena, almost refusing to look at Raven.

"I like you. Now, dish. The tension between the two of you, is on par with the two useless leaders you came here with. You four in a room. The tension was so thick, I thought I was going to have blow something up to loosen you up." Lena heard Anya chuckle at Raven's joke.

"Kara's my best friend. One of my only friends. Back home, no one wants to touch a Luthor with a ten-foot pole. But she lied to me. She never told me she was an alien, more specifically Supergirl." Lena stopped; Raven was shuffling over to the chair by her desk.

Sitting down, Raven asked what Lena knew was coming. "Supergirl?"

With a sigh, Lena continued, "Supergirl is a hero, she's saved the city numerous times and the Earth a couple too. From the sounds of it helped save another Earth once or twice to add to it. My brother, Lex, he and Supergirl's cousin didn't get along. Lex tried to kill Superman several times, almost brought down Metropolis too. He went insane and was convicted of killing so many people in his belief that Superman should die.

"I moved his company to National City, changed its name, and tried to show people I wasn't like my family. Most people saw me moving to Supergirl's city as a challenge. Kara came to interview me with her cousin not long after I got to town. She didn't do much but ramble for the first five minutes, until she asked me questions, I've made veteran reporters avoid. The next day someone tried to kill me, and I met Supergirl.

"Supergirl is the embodiment of hope. She sees the good in everyone, even a Luthor. We had quite the friendship, Kara and Supergirl. She used Supergirl to sway my thoughts of Kara and used Kara to make me think good of Supergirl. I started using Kriptonite, a radioactive material from her home planet, to help a friend of ours that was in trouble. She didn't take too kindly to that.