Chapter 10

R   Y   A   N

JUST AFTER midnight, I climb the stairs towards my bedroom, changing into my bikini. Nico and Nate dropped me off at my house twenty minutes ago, but I'm not ready to go bed yet. I really feel like swimming and where I've been staying in the city, it's been too long since I had a midnight swim in our pool.
   I descend down the stairs towards the garden patio soon after putting on a black bikini with thin strings that hold up my DD cup breasts, tying together round my neck. The same strings are at the side of the bottoms to cover me up on my hips too. It's a bit racey but, Amy made me buy it.
   The night air is still warm and the purple lights to our pool illuminate the garden, glistening the baby blue water in the tiled hole. I dip my toe in to check the temperature then dive head first into the deep end, reaching the top with a large gulp of air as I surface. Using my hands to brush away my hair from my face and down my back, wiping away the water from my eyes.
   I always loved a night time swim, just me and the sounds of nature. As I swim towards the middle of the pool, so that my feet reach the bottom, I look up at the nights sky. There's tiny pin holes in a deep black blanket that covers the atmosphere, something I could never see with the light pollution in New York. It looks peaceful. Almost like haven. It's magical.
   Mesmerised by the nights sky I don't notice another body near me, or even notice the sounds of the water rippling as they swam towards me. Their presence in the water is practically unknown as I tread the water. The unknown body reaches me and I feel foreign hands on my hips, fingertips digging into my skin.

"I've been waiting for you..." the voice says darkly. "...and now your all mine."

I gasp when I feel lips on my neck, slowly kissing and caressing the crook of my neck with gentle kisses. They push their body forward, crashing into my back, but when I try to turn around and see who is behind me they won't let me. They keep forcing me away from them, looking away from them. I can feel his bulge, poking me and I feel a ache between my legs as I feel him grow against me.

"Your a little overdressed, don't you think?" He says playfully, I hear a smirk in his words and I now know for sure who these hands, these lips, these words belong to. "Well Ryan? Are you overdressed?"

I try to speak, but I am unable to form words. When I open my mouth to speak there is just air that pushes its way out into the night air. My breathing is heavy and my chest raises and falls with the lustful energy I'm feeling in my body right now. His hands slowly move up, leaving my hips behind and work their way up my ribs to my breasts, cupping each one then squeezing them gently.

"Tell me what you want Ryan," he whispers, his lips brushing against my ear and I moan softly.

Once again I'm lost for words. I want his hands on me, I want his lips on me, I want his... I want him. Without hesitation one hand grabs the middle of my bikini top and the strings I tied behind my neck weren't as tight as I thought when my top comes undone, floating in the water in front of me. His hands work quickly, untying the knot on my back and I watch my bikini top float away from us. I go to cover my chest from embarrassment, but his hands catch my wrists and forces them up above my head, around his neck.

"Never cover up such beautiful things..." he says when he puts his hands back on my naked breasts. "Keep your arms wrapped around me Ryan. And don't let go."

I throw my head back in desire as he twists both of my nipples, turning and pinching them, not too hard but, the sensation feels amazing and is shooting sparks down my body to my core. My left nipple - which I had pierced last summer with Amy, is so hard and sensitive that he pays extra attention to it.