Chapter 9: An Electrifying Experience

You sat on your phone, scrolling mindlessly through social media. Clicking on one of your old friend's accounts, you felt like crying. Their most recent post reads as follows, 'We've been (Y/N)-free for a whole week! Thank god. Honestly, I hated that bitch.' A tear rolled down your cheek. You thought that they cared about you...

Subconsciously, your hand went to the ring on your left hand. Once you touched it, a sense of security washed over you. You didn't need them. You had people who cared about you here, and that was all that mattered. You were snapped out of your thoughts by a knock at the door. Standing up, you went to go answer it. 

Kaminari stood on the other side, smiling. "(Y/N)! Sorry for the sudden visit, but I really wanted to hang out again!" He said excitedly, looking like an idiot. You smiled slightly, letting him inside. "It's okay. Make yourself at home!" You replied, gesturing to your couch. The blonde boy sat down, taking up most of the space on the couch. You smiled, sitting down next to him.

"Is there anything specific you wanted to do?" You asked, looking over at Kaminari. He shrugged, grabbing the remote of your television. "I don't know. I was thinking that we could watch a couple of movies." He answered, looking through a couple of different titles. After a minute or so, he picked one and made himself comfortable.

It was a romantic comedy, which just so happened to be Kaminari's genre of movie. About halfway through the movie, it started getting cold in the house. Instead of getting up and turning on the heater, you sat there and shivered because you were too comfortable to move. Kaminari grabbed a blanket and wrapped the two of you in it, shielding you from the cold. 

You subconsciously snuggled closer to Kaminari, your body craving the warmth he gave off. A soft smile found it's way to his face as he continued to watch the movie. It took everything he had to pay attention to the screen instead of staring at you. You stayed in his embrace for the rest of the movie, being too cold to break away.

Kaminari blushed as he held you close, taking in your scent. The longer he did this, the more infatuated he became. The longer he stared, the more he longed for more of your touch. He wanted to stay like this forever. Alas, all good things must come to an end. You got up, heading to your kitchen. "Did you want anything?" You asked, turning to face the blonde meme.

You stood, placing your hand on your hip as you waited for Kaminari's response. He snapped out of his daze and smiled. "I'll just have some water, thanks." He said, watching you leave the room. Once you were out of sight, he pulled out his phone. He texted someone, his gaze shifting from side to side suspiciously. 

After a minute or so, you walked back into the room with a glass of water and a glass of (F/D). You handed the glass of water to Kaminari and sat back down on the couch. "Say, where are your parents?" The blonde asked. You smiled. "They're out on a mission. They probably won't come home until next month." You explained.

Kaminari's jaw dropped. "Really? That must be so cool. You get to be home alone for a whole month!" He exclaimed, clearly jealous. You giggled, taking a sip of your drink. "I guess so. It's just kinda how I lived my whole life. My parents would be gone for a month or two and then they'd be home for a month or so and go out again." You replied.

The two of you continued having a mostly normal conversation until you got up to go to the bathroom. As soon as you left, Kaminari started looking around the house. He smiled once he found your bedroom. He snooped around, eventually coming across your laptop. The blonde meme tried to guess your password a few times but failed.

After texting his friend a few times, Kaminari was finally able to get into your laptop. He looked through your browser history, files, and other things. Eventually, he came across your digital notebook. This is where you wrote down any ideas you had so you wouldn't forget them. It also held a lot of really personal information about you.

Kaminari began panicking once he heard you open the bathroom door. He shut off your laptop and ran back to the living room, sitting on the couch and pretending as if nothing had happened. "Kami, are you okay? I heard running." You said, plopping down onto the couch. He laughed nervously. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine!" He answered.

You shrugged it off. "Okay, if you say so!" You replied, laying back and relaxing. Kaminari breathed a sigh of relief, resting his face in his hand. You would've called him out on acting strange, but you were too tired to care. The two of you sat in silence for a few minutes, awkwardly glancing around the room.

"So..." Kaminari trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck. You looked over at him. "So..." You replied, looking down at your feet. A few seconds of uncomfortable silence passed. "Um, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. You nodded, focusing on your hands. "Yeah... I'll see you tomorrow...." You answered, watching the blonde meme leave.

~Later~

Todoroki slowly opened your window, stepping into your room. He watched your sleeping form for a few minutes, a soft blush growing on his face. He decided he'd help you out a bit by cleaning up your house while you slept. It was really just a glorified excuse for him to snoop around your house. 

The half'n'half male spent several hours cleaning up your house, tidying up and such. Afterward, he made his was back into your room and smiled at your unconscious figure. He brushed your hair out of your face, tucking you into bed. A dark red blush found it's way to Todoroki's face as he leaned down and kissed your forehead. "Goodnight, my love. I'll see you at school~" He said, leaving through your bedroom window.

~

"You dunce! How could you be so stupid?!"

"Just be happy that I even got anything!"

"Shut up. Now we're going to have to re-think everything!"

"My bad."

"Your bad?! You almost cost me- I mean us our chance!" 

"I said I was sorry..."