Chapter Twenty-Two

S M U T W A R N I N G
Kissing - Nipple Play - Handjob - Oral Sex
yes I tell you what to expect now hahahaaa

————

At this hour, the subways weren't too crowded. The car they were in was empty except for a small handful of people. The boys sat as far away as they could get, still holding each others hand tightly.

Akira told Goro about Osoroshi's Palace and the truth of his brothers death. Goro pieced together what he was told, coming to the conclusion that Osoroshi had been lying about the deceased doctor earlier that morning.

   "I'll have to find more evidence..." Goro softened his tone, "I'm... very sorry about your brother... it must have been terrible to find out..."

   "It's ok... I'm going to make sure Usagi has a change of heart..."

   Akira gripped Goro's hand a little and dropped his gaze.

   "Seeing him in her Palace... I almost lost it... I wanted to kill her, I wanted to see the mental breakdown happen then hurt her even more..." he admitted.

   "Don't do anything foolish, no matter how tempting it is, ok...?"

   "I'll try..."

There was silence between them for a second. Goro had asked Akira to spend the night with him again, even though he worried about how Akira's friends would react to them being alone together again. Goro knew the other Phantom Thieves still didn't trust him. Things had to change at some point... even if it pained him to do so.

"I... I want to go to her Palace with you..."

"Huh?"

Goro swallowed before speaking again, "I want to help you steal her heart..."

Akira didn't say anything for a second, then a smile grew on his face as he laughed and pulled Goro into a big hug.

"Thank yooou!" he cheered.

"Let go of meee!"

   Akira giggled and planted as many kisses as he could on Goro's cheek before he was pushed away.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy! This means so much to me..." he said.

Goro blushed and broke eye contact, though he was happy too.

When they got to his apartment, Goro was thankful Kasumi wasn't waiting for him. He allowed Akira to use his bathroom to change out of his work attire, seeing that the noiret had a change of clothes. But when Akira came out in his briefs and an unbuttoned shirt, Goro knew he was in for another heated night. Akira smirked upon seeing his boyfriends blushing face.

"We got an hour, bunny~"

It wasn't long before Akira was pining Goro to his bed and attacking him with kisses.

"Aaa—Akira...!"

Goro's breath hitched as lips sucked at his chest. Akira took his time, sucking roughly on Goro's right bud while pulling at the other with his thumb and pointer finger. The brunet was trembling under him with quiet moans leaving his mouth. Akira pulled back once's Goro's buds were perked up and throbbing pink.

   "Wanna go a lil' further tonight~?" Akira said seductively.

   "N-Not all the way, ok...?" Goro stuttered.

   "Alright, bunny," Akira leaned down to kiss and suck at Goro's neck, biting one spot a bit too hard.

   "Ngh! G-Gentle...!" the brunet whined.

   "I can't help iiiit~"

   Akira left some kisses, and a few bites, down Goro's chest and stomach. He didn't hesitate to tug down his pants and boxers. Goro shuddered at the cold air hitting his erection, entire face going red as he hid behind his hands and pressed his legs together.

'Ok, ok, ok...! Maybe I'm pushing it...!'

Goro held back the urge to cry as Akira took his hands away from his face to deliver a quick, deep kiss.

"You're so fucking hot..." Akira mumbled against his lips, "please don't hide yourself, ok?"

Goro barely had time to react as his legs were pushed open. Akira was panting heavily as blush spread over his cheeks, not waiting another second to lean down.

"H-Hey! Hold on—mmm!"

  Goro threw his head back, hands immediately grabbing Akira's hair. That only turned the noiret on even more and went straight to sucking, groaning as his hair was pulled. Even so, Akira made sure to give his boyfriend all the pleasure he could, making good use of his tongue. Goro was moaning nonstop, trying so hard not to thrust his hips up.

"Akira... Akira, stop, I'm gonna cum..." Goro whined.

   "Mmm~"

   Akira slid Goro's cock out his mouth with a small pop! before sitting up on his knees; a boner was pressing against his briefs. He licked his lips as he shrugged his shirt off all the way before slipping his fingers under the waistband.

   "Why don't I take care of both of us?"

   Goro found himself looking away when Akira was pulling down his briefs. He stole a glance for a second then immediately looked away again.

   'FUCK he's big...!'

   "Sit up, bunny,"

   Akira pulled Goro up and swapped places with him, sitting with back against the headboard and Goro in his lap. Their cocks were rubbing against each other this way. Akira buried his face in Goro's neck and held him, breathing in his scent and leaving a few more hickies.

"Fuuuuck I wanna do so many things with you, babe..." Akira groaned, reaching down to rub the both of them together.

"Aaaahh...!" Goro moaned quietly, forehead against Akira's shoulder.

   "You're so sexy..." Akira dragged his tongue up Goro's neck before whispering in his ear, "I love you so much... I want to tie you up and fuck you hard..."

   Akira quickened the pace of his hand. Goro felt a spike of pleasure that rose to his stomach and up to his chest. His nails dug into Akira's shoulders as he reached his climax. The pinch of pain from Goro's nails along with the cute face he made as he came drove Akira wild, making him finish too.

They sat for a moment to catch their breath, semen dripping down and staining their stomachs. Goro rested his head on Akira's shoulder now, panting heavily as he came down from his high. Akira hugged him gently to his chest and kissed his forehead.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Uh-huh... you're really good..." Goro blushed.

"I try~"

Akira kissed him softly, tempted to pin him down for a round two. But, to his dismay, Goro was pushing at his chest and getting off the bed.

"Let's take a quick shower, ok?" he said as he pulled his boxers on.

"Ah... yeah, ok. That sound good," Akira nodded.

Goro smiled a bit, something about it was so cute and spine-tingling. When he went into the bathroom to start the shower, Akira let out a breath and shuddered.

'Holy fuck...'

He looked at his hand. Some of Goro's semen still laced his fingers. Akira didn't hesitate to lick it up.

'Oh fuck... it's been too fucking long...'

"Hey, Akira! Shower's ready!" Goro called.

"Alright!"

Akira slid off the bed, taking a moment to steady his breathing. Familiar thoughts were coming to mind, making him nervous.

"Keep your cool... don't do anything stupid this time... he trusts you..."

Pushing away his worries and insecurities, Akira made his way to the bathroom to join his boyfriend.