Reunited

Izuku's POV

   Tomura and the others let me go a day ago. I went back to my house that I shared with Aika but nobody was there. I went to UA and surprisingly, I was met with friendly smiles and concerned faces.

   They told me how worried they were and explained to me that Aika went on a trip with Class 1-A to a forest training camp. I asked them where it was and they told me all about it.

   "She would be so happy to see you again." Midnight said. "Izuku...We're sorry for what we have done. We were just too selfish."

   "Yeah...We were afraid of facing our own problems upfront. We were afraid to face the people, we were afraid of our reputation getting ruined, we were just afraid of what other people would think about us, what we would become." All Might explained. "We are truly sorry for pushing our problems onto you and troubling both you and Aika with our selfishness..."

   "Please forgive us!" The UA staffs and teachers, even Nezu, said. They bowed their heads and I think some of them even cried.

   I could feel their sincerity. I felt their regret. I felt sorrow, pain, and hope. 

   "...I-It's okay." I said, walking up to them. I hugged each of them individually. "It's all in the past. Everyone makes mistakes, big or small. It's just a matter of how we face them, how we solve them..."

   I paused for a moment. 

   "And...I'm very thankful that you guys decided to mend your mistakes directly." I smiled at them, tears falling down my face. "I-I really t-thought...T-that I wouldn't b-be welcome here anymore...But I-I forgive you g-guys...And thank you..."

   The teachers started to panic. They all looked so happy. I felt like I had a family again...I guess it was true...What Tomu said.

   "A bond will always be a bond. It may change, it may be bad, it may be good...But once a bond, always a bond."

Aika's POV

   I talked with Kota and he explained why he didn't like heroes. I felt like he was hiding something very important from me but I shook it off. I shouldn't push the kid too much.

   After talking a bit more, Kota left back to the house. I think he was pretty worried about Izuku...Everybody is. But I felt a bit better after talking to the boy...

   Maybe I was just in need of someone to talk to...

   I sighed and went back to my training. But even as I was training, I couldn't help but worry. 

Time Skip

   Pixie Bob and Ragdoll provided us with food materials and told us to make our own food for today. I sighed getting ready to cook. I don't think the boys would be much help...

   "We should make curry, there are enough ingredients..." Iida said.

   "...I wonder if Izuku would've liked curry." Ochacho muttered.

   "Hey, don't call him that!" Bakugou yelled.

   "What?! You call him Deku!" Denki shouted back. "That's worse!"

   "N-NO! It's not!" Bakugou yelled, turning slightly red. "I-It's a nickname!"

   "What kind of rude nickname is that, Bakugou?" Tsuyu asked.

   I groaned and clapped to gain everyone's attention.

   "First, we should be cooking and second, to answer your question Ochacho..." I smirked as the others looked at me with anticipation. "Izuku eats any type of food as long as it is...edible. But his favorite food is katsudon..."