Her Lusting Eyes vs His Truth

EXPLICIT CONTENT...TALKING REAL XXX

*This is a Zeno and Liz team effort chapter so enjoy our mastermind at work*

Cookie let out her breath slowly worried the slightest sound would set Lucious off. Trying to keep her shaking to a bare minimum. She knew he was watching her. More like picturing her body collapsing on the floor from lack of oxygen. His eyes seemed to be as black as the night sky. Yet they were lit like fire, the heat felt like she was being set on fire. She dared not even look at him. Keeping her eyes on the floor.

The flick of a lighter meeting her ears. Soon followed by the smell of cigar smoke. Lucious blew out thick clouds his eyes not leaving his wife once. Or did he want to call her that. He had a few choice names for her she wouldn't like. Boo hoo to that shit though, fuck her feelings. She didn't give a fuck about his. After the news he received tonight then her bullshit, he was in the mood for tears. Taking another puff of his cigar he looked at his hands. Still red and slightly puffy from beating Damon's ass, and punching walls.

Walking over to where Cookie stood he stared down at her. Blowing smoke out in her face. She didn't flinch or make any movement. Smirking he took another pull. So he had her scared....she should be. It had been a long time since he got this heated. A very very long time and with Andre in the back of his mind it wasn't helping him cool off.

"Look at me." He spoke. He felt like that alone was enough of a command. He shouldn't have had to say it twice. The fact that he did was adding more strikes to her growing list.

"LOOK at me!" He roared lifting her head for her. Meeting his eyes forcefully she felt a shiver race down her spine. His eyes boring into her. Blowing smoke in her face yet again he scowled.

"How does it feel to be a Slut?" He asked complete seriousness in his voice.

A few days Prior........

Cookie stood in the shower letting the hot water run down her body. A lot had been on her mind lately. Ashamed that the thought of another man was in her head amongst the others. She couldn't figure out what it was about that man that had her so......dare she say intrigued. No matter how much she pushed it back at the randomnest times he would slide into her mind.

Like the nerve he had to be so forward and pushy.....the drive to get in her head. Then to just pop up at random just when she got him out her head. It was like he could sense it so he came to dig his hooks into her again. It was pissing her off yet a small side of her was.....liking the attention.

"Good morning."

Cookie jumped turning around. Lucious chuckled raising a brow at her. She had just been standing under the water he thought maybe she had heard him use the restroom. It took him to be right behind her for her to notice him being in the bathroom.

"You okay?" He questioned reaching out sliding a hand around her waist.

"Yeah....yeah just some things on my mind." She responded as he inched into her space.

"I can tell. Everything's going to be fine we're gonna get our company back to where it was." He spoke pecking her lips. She hummed noticing him saying our company. It would be his company as soon as they stepped in Empire.

"Why you looking at me like that? What have I done now?" He asked noticing her mood.

"They aren't ready Lucious." She stated he groaned knowing that they were coming back to this disagreement. Ignoring her comment he kissed along her neck trying to distract her.

"I'm being serious. Tiana has put herself on this damn throne making demands like she's running shit. Making changes when we aren't around. We need to bring her to reality, and Jamal he....." Cookie continued growing irritated with Lucious easily.