Chapter 9

BOW!

updatin this before i do irregualr or humane againnnn. which one yall want first?

excuse and errors

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Joe looked the buff, cheesing ass nigga that was currently in their face up and down, his face twisting up in utter annoyance. Why the fuck was everyone trying him tonight? "...Who the fuck you callin' a bitch, pussy ass nigga? Sheyaa, you finna let this nigga talk to me like that?!"

He turned to look at the older, who hadn't said a damn thing since he bumped chests with the man, and Sheyaa might as well have been anxiety personified with how terrified he looked. The rich looking mystery man's hand came to gently turn his roommates face towards him, that eerie ass smile still on his face, which was honestly freaking Joe out a little. The man looked like some serial killer, and it was so obvious that he was livid, but was still openly grinning in their faces.

"Who is this Angel?"

Sheyaa still didn't answer, and Joe proceeded to slap away the man's hand from his roommates face, because it was obvious his presence was upsetting his friend. "I'm one of his boyfriends you wide mouth ass bitch. Who the fuck is you?"

"One of his boyfriends?" The man muttered to himself, ignorning him. The small lightskin raised an eyebrow, at this point lost as hell.

"Sheyaa, what the fuck is goin' on mane-"

"So just like I fuckin' thought, yo hoe ass was lyin'! And had the muthafuckin' nerve to make it seem like I was trippin' fo' no reason!" The man suddenly shouted.

"We is not in a relationship Radric!" Sheyaa suddenly snapped, voice shaky. "We neva were!"

"We not in a relationship?!" Radric's fist were starting to clench and unclench, and he began to sway on his feet. "So all that time we spent together, all those times we fucked, that ain't mean shit to you?! All those times you said you loved me, that shit was a lie?!"

"Nigga is you kiddin' me? With how much you fuckin' disrespect me? All those time you almost putcho hands on me, you really thought that I loved yo ass?! You know what the fuck this is, this is a give and give thang, I give you attention and you give me money! You said that shit yoself when we first started seein' each other, so you can't even get mad!"

Joe had been busy trying to pull Sheyaa away from the situation, but was immediately shoved on his ass and fell onto the ground, quickly looking up with wide eyes to see Radric wrapping his hands around Sheyaa's neck and roughly choking him out. His roommate struggled, before swinging and socking the taller man a good couple times in the face, finally being let go.

"Fuck you! I hate yo ass!" Sheyaa screamed, though the man's eyes were watering, emotions starting to get the best of him. "I wish I neva met you!"

"You a pathetic, stupid, ran through lil bitch!" Radric yelled, taking off his jacket, looking to be ready to fight. "Who else you been fuckin behind my back hoe-"

Joe hadn't even seen his other two roommates come back in the club, so he definitely hadn't expected to see Johnathan tackling Radric to the ground. The two older men tussled until they finally split up, both quickly hoping to their feet, while Kentrell came to help him and Sheyaa.