Author's note

Assalamu alaikum w.w fellas..  it's your Marwa here.. and with the book coming to an end I thought I might as well answer some questions I get frequently.. and first of all lemme thank every one of you for helping  to make this book a success and making me strive more .. this book is exactly a part of me and I have no words to explain how the void swelling in my heart would be healed..

After all.. ending aren't always a full stop in life.. instead a beginning for another beautiful chapter awaited..

Q1. Why did you  make Ahaana a widow when you could have taken so many other paths to shape up their story..

A: yes.. let me be honest.. first of all I never intended to make Ahaana a widow.. my story was planned on a different journey alright..  and then life and its surprises who are we kidding.. it leaves no one alone does it..
  In 2018 life did surprise me with making a sister and a friend soo close to me fall into the clutches of broken marriage and made her a widow in just a month into their marriage.. the helplessness and anguish I felt couldn't be expressed in words.. I watched  helplessly while such a beautiful soul always with a smile etched on her face break down right in front of my eyes and shatter into pieces.. I couldn't do a single thing but to write..and that's what I did..
Being a widow doesn't mean your not pure.. it doesnt even mean your life is over.. but the fact one of the crucial chapter is done and now you are all fresh to start it once again..
  Sister I donno whether you would read this or not but when you do remember you are not alone.. you didnt lose.. you are strong.. and Allah is all watching and he will never let you down.. lots of huggies and duas from your Maru.. You are strong and I pray allah that he blesses you with a spouse who not only means all your broken parts but also make you forget that such a dark part in your life ever existed..

Q2.. where do I get the names for my story..

   Most of the names are either from my family and my best friends family or it's from her mind.. she is my name book..😂😂 sorry donkey but you have to give me names whenever I ask..
  1. Ahaana:   no specific reason this name just bumped in to my mind one day I was about to die of boredom in my business class.. I dont even remember hearing it somewhere else but still I love that name..

2. Shezaadh: shezaadh is my lil neighbour who is just an year and a half old who visits me for the tissues in my table.. he is soo obsessed with tissues and me with him..

3. Nushrath : she is my real life bestie except for the fact  unlike Ahaana and nush we havent seen each others even a single time in life..  this book was indeed like a bridge to make it up for the gap in our lives and the inability to spend time together..  one of the reason I will miss this book soo much.. and yeah this donkey is my name book and the first one to know about this book too.. nushnucchu

4.Ilthumish: this too from my donkey who read this somewhere in a history book and fell in love with the name..

5. Haala, Hamadh, Umaidh are my little nephews and nieces living far away..

6.Azweena: another cupcake of mine who is far away too..

So far I guess I've written the incidents behind the names if the characters.. remind me if I've missed any one..

Q3. Where does this story takes place? And who am I..

  Well I'm Marwa as you all know from srilanka.. so obviously this story too is set in srilanka..

Q4. Is this a halal story (I had the haram police attacking me at time to time..)

  I never mentioned it's a halal story ever did I..  obviously it isnt..

Q5. Is this story purely imagination?
      it is solely of my imagination fused with some incidents in real and some incidents I really wish would happen..

Q6. Is this the end of Ahaana and shezaadh?
   That's is my plan but if u wish I can include them in the upcoming books of mine..

Q6. What do I do in real life..
   I've just completed schoool and waiting for university  and meanwhile teaching in a primary school..

Q7. My favourite book..
   Duh.. its Harry potter obviously

Q8.. do I have I shezaadh kn real life..

  Nope I dont I'm single as a pringles..

I guess I've tried answering most of it here..
And anything else u can ping me up.. so until next time..

Allah hafiz..
Much love: Maruu