dazed

Mew walked behind gulf to the car. They had sat on the bench while mew watched has gulfs color returned to his cheeks.
"Ready?"
He put his hand on gulfs. Gulf flinched away going pale again. They waited again while gulf finally got up walking towards the parking lot.   Putting him in the passenger side mew walked around thinking. He knew gulf he knew he probably wanted to get away from him. Even thou it hurt his heart he looked to gulf who had his forhead on the glass. He was trying to concentrate on his breathing,trying not to think about what happened. He put the key in the ignition and started the car.
"Ill take you to your mom's."
Mew froze not moving. He looked to gulf who put his hands on mews looking shocked.
"No i wwant to go home."
Mew looked at him concerned.
" gulf after what happened i dont want you to push yourself, i can take you to your mom's."
"No!" He shouted closing his eyes.
Mew gulped. Gulf has never shouted at him like that before. Mew had to take a breath.
Gulf shakily put his head on mews shoulder.
"Please Just take me home."
He intertwined there fingers. Mew had to breathe in deep. He wasent sure that was a good idea.
"Are you sure?"
Gulf nodded. He wanted mew he also didn't want his mom to see him like this. He couldn't tell her anything about this.
They drove in silence gulf never moved. Getting home mew had to pull gulf along. Once inside gulf walked towards the bedrooms eyeing his. Mew looked down.
Gulf stopped for a minute and huffed going to mews room.
Mew looked up surprised.
He slowly went in to see gulf in a fetal position looking to the window his back to mew. Mew signed he didn't want to push gulf. He reached under the bed got a blanket and covered gulf. He shivered. Mew patted gulfs back and tried to get up then he froze.
"Are you going to leave me?"
Mew looked to gulf who didn't move.
He breathed in.
"No."
He sat on the edge breathing deep taking off his shirt. He laid under the blanket laying on his back trying not to touch gulf even thou it killed him not too. Gulf breathed in. He turned around and put his head on mews chest feeling his warmth and heart beat. Mew was surprised but he put his arm around gulf rubbing his hand up and down his arm. Gulf breathed in and out while mew soothed him. Gulf let the tears fall til he fell asleep. Mew stayed awake looking down at  gulfs head.
Mew came up with a plan for champ.