Chapter 18 Other

Sorry for short chapter

Chapter 18 Other

Third person POV.

Jasper stood tense staring at her and her staring back at him. He couldn't break eye contact with him nor could she. She just couldn't stop staring into his beautiful eyes. She needs to stop staring into his eye. He blush and quickly avoided his eyes with flaming red cheeks.

She didn't want to make a fool of herself. Not in front of him, she would be to embarrassment to go out, every.

Jasper smiles at her flaming red cheeks. She didn't know what to do? Or say to him? So all that came from her mouth was awkward, "So... How have you been?" She asks him.

She push a stray of hair away from her eyes, she bites down onto her lip and looks back at him. She did really want to know how he was.

Jasper smiles, the way she had asked it and her actions made him chuckle and smile at her. Becas eyes beam at him, she has gotten happy hearing his chuckle and seeing his smile. How couldn't she, she had made him smile and laugh, she did that and she felt good. Jasper felt her emotions, the way she got happy after he chuckled made him feel happier.

"I've been good darling" he said with his thick accent. "How have you been darling?" He asks her.

Beca blush at him, "Oh I have been good. My feet hurt though" she said. Her cheeks heat up when she realizes what's she had said. She had just made a fool of herself and she could feel herself cringe at her words. Jasper chuckles at her making her blush even more.

"Hey Beca. I'm done here. I just need to pay and we can go!" Jade yells out. Beca looks over her shoulder to her friend, she smiles at her and nod her head. She turn back to Jasper with a smile still on her face, she raise the sweaters she have in her hands, "I should go pay for these" she said.

She dodnt want to leave him though, she wants to stay with him.... maybe be in his arms. That would be awesome, she thought.

Jasper nods his head. She smile and step away from him, Jasper quickly follow her. Beca blush and smile at him. She didn't want him to go anyways, she did want him to stay with her. Beca place the sweaters onto the counter, "Hello, did you find everything you needed?" The female work asks her.

The girl looks to Jasper in shock, but quickly went or work. "Yes" Beca quietly said. "That's good" the worker said.

The work scans the two sweaters and place them in a bag for her. "That will be $43.57" she said.

Beca pulls out her wallet and give her a $50 dollar bill. She takes it and gives back the right amount of money. "Thank you have a great night" she said. Her eyes stay on Jasper as she spoke.

Beca grab her bag from the counter, "have a great night too" she said. Beca quickly leave the counter. "Hey Jasper. What you doing here?" Jade ask walking over to the both of them.

He move his eyes from his darling to Jade, "I had came with Alice. She wanted our help" he said. "Our?" Jade asks him confused. "Yes our. Edward and Emmett are also here" he said.

Beca smile at hearing her other soulmate names. She looks around her to see if she could see her other soulmates, but found nothing. "Oh, where are they?" Jade ask him.

Jasper looks behind him to see if he could see them, but he couldn't. "I don't know where they went" he said.

Beca frown and look to Jasper again. She smiles as she looks at him though. She is still happy to be with him.  "Well we should go. My mom texted me to tell me that I should get home" Jade said. "And I still have to drop you off" she adds on.

Beca nods her head, "Well it was nice seeing you Jasper, ready to go Beca?" Jade asks her.

"Yeah I'm ready.... I have been for hours now" she mumbles the last part.

Jasper smiles and look away from them. He of course heard her.

"See you later Jasper" Beca said to him.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader