Chapter 21 Lock

Note.
Going to be doing a trollhunter/3below soulmate preference book. So far I have Jim, Troll Jim, Claire, Toby, Strickler, Steve, Krel and Aja.

Who am I missing? Is there anyone special you want me to write for?

Chapter 21 Lock

Third person POV.

It only took them a few minute to walk to where Edward saw the lights of the car and of course heard the sound of the door being unlocked and then locked.

When Beca could see the car she couldn't stop smiling as she saw Jades car, her smile didn't flatter when she reached the car and saw Jade waiting there holding the two smoothies and some of her bags in her hands and arm.

Jade smiles and push off her car when she see her new friend approach her and the car with three stunning Cullens following her like lost puppies, "Finally!" She gushed out. She walks over to Beca, "Sorry.... we... kind of got lost..." Beca said slowly.

Beca is quite embarrassed again, her cheeks are flaming red as Jade laughs and shakes her head, "Yeah, it's fine. I kind of guessed that. I forgot that your new in town and you probably never been to this mall before" she said laughing.

Beca blushes more and giggle at her.

"Thank you-you three for keeping her company and keeping her safe" Jade said cheerfully. Beca looks around confused, "Safe?" She asks her, but got no responds.

Jade quickly got the back open and in seconds Jade has open the back of the car for the bags to go in and somehow Beca was the one holding the drinks as all four of them worked on getting the bags in Jades packed car.

Beca just looks around herself just thinking random things, most thoughts on how sore her feet are and how she just wants to sit down, but she didn't want to be the only one doing nothing even though she knows that she is just standing there holding the two smoothies in her small hands.

She didn't even know who's drink is who's, she didn't want to bug them and asks Jade who's drink is who's, so she was going to just wait.

Jade thanks the three Cullens when she got everything in the car and the trunk shut, "You ready to go Beca?" Jade asks her. "Beca.... Beca, Beca!"

Beca jumps and look away from the light post she was zoning out on and looks to Jade, "What...? I mean yeah I'm ready to go" she said blushing again.

I have been for hours now, she thought. Edward smiles at her thought.

She went to push some hair away from her face but remembers that she was holding the two smoothies. "Thank you again Edward, Emmett and Jasper" Beca said.

Before she could stop herself, she walks over to Emmett and wrap her arms wrap around his waist. She made sure the two smoothies are safe in her hands. Emmett smiles big down at her and wrap his big arms around her in a semi tight hug.

Jasper and Edward got jealous that Beca is hugging Emmett then them first. They wished that she hugged them first. Jade raise her eyes as they see the two Cullens glaring at their brother, but then she clues on what's happening here.

Edward, Emmett and Jasper want Beca.

Jade POV.

Wait! Is Edward, Emmett and Jasper Beca soulmates?

That would make sense why they are talking to someone. They hardly talk to anyone so it was so weird to see them start talking to Beca.

Why didnt she tell me that they are soulmates? Well.... I'm not sure that they are. I have to asks her.

In the car I'll asks her.

Third person POV.

Beca pulls away from Emmett and turns her attention to Jade quickly, she sticks the smoothies out to her freind to take. Jade step over and took them from Becas hands.

Beca smiles at her friend and turn around to look at Jasper. She steps over to him and wrap her arms around him for a hug too. Jasper wraps his arms around her quickly pulling her closer to him. He sneaks a sniff of her hair. He close his eyes quickly and pull away from her.

He quickly opens his eye amd made sure they didnt change colors as he looks to Beca and Jade. Beca smiles and walk into Edward arms.

Beca quickly pulls away from Edwars and step back from them with red cheeks, she quickly went to stand beside Jade with her eyes on the ground.

"Nice seeing you Beca and Jade" Edward said.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader