Part 52

The morning of Christmas Eve I woke earlier than usual, but still came to find a gift on my dresser.
It was beside a cup of coffee that I had already started to drink. The warm coffee was perfect in the morning, and once it was all gone I picked up the note beside the gift box.

Bells - An early Christmas present even though we aren't exchanging gifts until tomorrow xx

I was a small package, a little white box. So small I couldn't fit my pencil in it.
I undid the ribbon and lifted the lid.

For that bracelet of yours

I swooned and carefully took out the tiny silver charms. One was a camera and the other was an archery target.
It was so perfect. He noticed the tiniest of details.

I went and retrieved my Pandora charm bracelet from my jewellery box and put on the new additions.
Then I slid it onto my wrist and smiled.

"I see you got today's gift."

Riley said, coming into my room and giving me a knowing smile.

"Did you know about this?" I ask, holding the bracelet up to show her.

She shakes her head no, "I just saw the prince sneaking in here early this morning when I came to wake you. I didn't want to interrupt so I came back now." Riley explains and I nod.

"He left me sleeping? He could have woke me up." I say to myself confused but brush it off.

"Well you better get dressed and ready because I'm sure your sisters are impatiently waiting downstairs for you." Riley said.

"My sisters? They're here!"

"Yes, majority of the families flew in late last night. All the Nobilities families are hear by now even if they aren't still in the running for Princess." Riley explained.

"Well why didn't you say something sooner, I need to go."

✿✿✿

Finally I was out the door and practically sprinting in the heels down to the Day Room. I loved the dress Riley picked out for the day, it was a lovely colour, dark navy blue.

But I was even more excited to see my gown for the ball tonight that Riley was raving on about before I rushed out of the door

Making it to the day room it was full of bustle and noise, all different families with girls from the selection.
I search the room until I land on Isla who is already bolting towards me.

"Bella." She squeals and jumps into my arms. I'm already crying happy tears as I spin her round in a hug.

"I missed you Isla." I say and kiss her head once I place her back to the ground.

"Isabelle."

I look up to see my older sister, who's crying, but smiling at me brightly. I pull her into a tight hug, "Oh my god I missed you so much Ellie."
Whether I knew they were coming or not I still felt just as emotional.