Chapter 5

Kion walked into The Tree of Life and laid down on the rock where he and Rani slept. Like most normal animals would assume he would eventually get to sleep there, but truth is, Kion never slept. He just stayed awake, reflecting on everything that happened to him in the past. Unlike most animals, Kions past/backstory is terrible. How he survived? No animals even know (no one knows about Kions past BTW) Not even Kion himself. 

Kion has a few mysteries surrounding him, that not eveyone knows. Like how he got his scar (he never told anyone how he got his scar (in my story so only his Night Pride except Anga knows how he got it and they understood that he didn't want to tell anyone (because they thought that he didn't want to relive those moments.))) And no one knows anything about his past. Everytime some animal asks, Kion just laughs and says, "Oh, it really was fun, ha! I miss those days." but in reality, Kion never want to go back into those days ever again. 

Ending up at The Tree of Life put of relief on Kion, as he would never experience what he went through ever again. (Okay let's just explain it so you know what's going on.)

Kion was abused really badly by King Simba and Queen Nala. As soon as he was born, Simba just found reason to hate him. Everything bad that happened was blamed on him and his existance. He was also bullied but Kiara's old friends. (they have left the Pridelands now). Kion also tried to commit suicide many times. (this was before he met his friends). Simba convinced Kiara to hate Kion by feeding her lies. The lioness in the Pride (before Kovu and Vitani's Pride came in) all had to watch, of course all of them felt pity for the Prince, but said nothing. It would be foolish to stand against their King, so they just had to watch it for years. 

Even when Kion met his friends, and formed the Guard, he still was abused, the scars on his back prove it, but he covers it was a special paint that Mufasa gave him. It could erase the paint away magically and cover the scars again. This is one of the reasons why Kion is so good at hiding his emotions, because he's had so much practice. 

His parents, forbade him to eat (they only gave some to him, so he could survive) but never let him sleep. Even though Kion is far away from all of this now, he still continues to do what he did back when he was at home. (which is not eating and sleeping.) Kion himself doesn't know why he does this. He could get away from it all, and have a happy life for once, but he just chooses not too.

It's so sad *sniff*  but that the chapter, sorry it's so short, I just have no time! Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed! Please comment what you think of it so far! Thanks for 95 reads and 5 votes! I means so much to me!! Thank you for everything guys!

-Meloetta