𝖥𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

A/N: left you hanging huh? 😈 i swear i'm just showing my love for all of you ☺️

at 9:50 pm exactly, choi beomgyu escapes his house through his window. at first he walks calmly down the street until his excitement overwhelms him and he begins to run with a skip in his step as he goes to his destination. his heart ready to burst with anticipation and excitement.

the blonde haired boy couldn't believe that after a week of being separated from the apple of his eye, they finally meet again. the crumpled up paper placed deep into his pocket as he races towards the meeting spot and he giggles to himself at the memory of the note that perfectly emitted taehyun's personality.

stop crying like a little bitch and meet me at the neighborhood park @ 10 sharp. my dad will be sleeping.

beomgyu arrives at the park entrance and immediately spots the younger boy from across the park sitting on a swing by himself. his heart swells as he runs towards the boy with a big smile on his face and tears in his eyes. he yells gleefully, "TAEHYUNNIE!!"

the other barely has enough time to react before he's engulfed in a tight hug and beomgyu begins to kiss all over his face, causing taehyun to giggle. the blonde swears his heart could burst at the sweet sound.

"gyu," taehyun begins as he tries to pull away from the endless kisses. "wait a sec-"

"oh my god! i missed you so, so much! every second was pure torture." beomgyu exclaims with a big smile on his face that keeps growing the longer he holds the boy. he missed how perfect he felt in his arms and his smell of expensive perfume worth more than beomgyu's whole bts collection. "i forgot how happiness felt without you."

the brunette sighs and says, "same here, but-"

"i missed you, my little baby boy."

"...my ego has been damaged slightly, but at the same time i'm just really happy to see you again." taehyun hugs the boy back, causing the older boy to squeal in happiness.

beomgyu pulls away slightly to hold the younger's face in his hands then coos at how cute he looks with flushed cheeks and pecks his lips. both boys' faces flush and they smile shyly at each other.

they spend a few minutes holding hands as they lightly swing back and forth on the swing set. taehyun speaks up after a moment of silence. "you know, i would imagine how sweet it would be to hold your hand after so long, and right now i feel like i could take on the world."

beomgyu nods, "me too." he sighs and squeezes taehyun's hand lightly, feeling complete having the boy by his side again. "i really fucking missed you, taehyun. like, so much."

"i know. i could hear your singing from all the way in my room."

the older boy gasps in shock and his blush worsens as the younger laughs at his reaction. "th-that wasn't me. um, i-i had soobin over a few times and he was having boy trouble, so i just let him play my songs to feel better." beomgyu stutters lightly as he lies and avoids looking at the other who is obviously smiling so big with each giggle he releases.

why is he so whipped for this boy by everything he does?

taehyun shrugs his shoulders playfully and says, "mhmm, sure, bub." beomgyu melts at the nickname and how easily it flows from the other's lips as if it fit perfectly. he barely registers when the brunette releases his hand to hold onto the chains of the swing then pouts. "can you push me, please?~"

beomgyu instantly melts and practically jumps off his swing, almost falling face first into the woodchips on the ground, then goes behind taehyun to give the boy a push to get him moving.

as he gets higher, taehyun giggles more and beomgyu's heart swells at the sound, so he pushes him higher to get more giggles in return. after a while of pushing, beomgyu's arms get tired so he sits on a park bench not too far from the swings and watches taehyun keep his momentum on the swing, going higher and higher as he laughs to himself.

beomgyu sighs in satisfaction and a smile spreads on his face again. he can't help but to keep smiling with taehyun with him again. the pain of the past week without the boy is long forgotten as beomgyu focuses on the present with the boy who owns his heart in every way.