Мама паук // Natasha + Tony + Peter

Warning - major character death

Morgan woke up from her afternoon nap and ran down to the living room. She found her daddy there as she had expected, but there was also a woman with him. She looked into her green eyes and she ran into the kitchen to see her mommy. Tony sighed, and when Morgan disappeared into the kitchen, he turned back to his friend.

"I don't get it. Why did you put a wall between you two, Nat?"

"Because it's easier," she replied, staring at her hands in her lap.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'm sorry, Tones, but I can't be for her what I was for him. He was your son, but he was the most important person in my life."

"Nat, I know it's hard. We all miss him. But he won't come back," Tony said heavily. Even after five years, it was difficult to talk about it.

Natasha walked into the penthouse and was very surprised to find a little boy sitting at the table in the kitchen

Natasha walked into the penthouse and was very surprised to find a little boy sitting at the table in the kitchen. She had no experience with children, but she estimated he could be around six years old.

"Hello," he said, pushing his glasses closer to the root of his nose.

"Uhm, hello, what are you doing here?" she asked and kept her eyes on him.

"I live here," he replied.

"What?!" she blurted.

"I'm Peter," he introduced himself.

"I'm Natasha. So Peter, what do you mean, you live here?"

"I live here with mommy and daddy."

"Who are your parents?" she asked, though she already knew the answer. She didn't have to be a super spy for that.

"Tony and Pepper."

This was the first time she had met Peter.

*

"What are you doing, guys?" Natasha asked as she walked into the lab where she found Tony and Peter. She still didn't understand how Tony managed to keep him away from her when she was watching him for the Fury. "Are you two following the rules?"

"Of course we're following the rules," Tony answered.

"Name one rule," Nat tested them.

"Don't commit murder!" Peter squeaked, and Tony and Nat laughed at it.

"Alright, set the bar too low on that one, but okay. I thought Pepper clearly banned you from the lab, kiddo," she said, and Peter gasped.

"Please, don't tell mom!"

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. But I have to borrow your dad for a moment."