𝖉𝖔𝖚𝖟𝖊

╭─────────────────╮
𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓹
𝔄 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔱 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢
╰─────────────────╯

Gen stared at the scientist in front of him with disbelief, just like that - he was truly an ambitious man; a simple statement from his outspoken attitude was truly mind-blowing.

The conversation between intellectuals were remarkable, that's for sure. But a generator? Were they going to make it by scratch? Now, that's absurb.

It was too good to be true - but, this is Senku he was talking about. He can make anything possible with science

"E-eh?!?"

"Gen, where is your companion?" Kohaku and Chrome were already working on the iron. Senku asked the mentalist about your whereabout as he needed help with something else.

"I don't know Sen-chan, she's probably resting on a branch." Gen shrugged. Yes, what he said was a fact. You were always found resting on tree branches, either daydreaming or sleeping. But during your leisure time, you made sure to train on the the daily basis - he would watch you from afar, drenched in sweat and panting after you had finished with your routine.

Gen can't pass the "golden" opportunity to see your face brandished with a sobersided countenance. And your body? Now, that's for a another chapter. If a beautiful body and a face could kill, he would've been dead by now.

You are doing a wonderful job at being an insconpicious pervert, Gen.

"What did you just call me?" For the first time after 3,700 years. He heard the nickname that he despised with all his might. Who gave it? Of course, (Y/N).

She was the only one that would call him "Sen-chan". But, now - it holds a special meaning in his heart. He would actually fancy it if it actually came from (Y/N) herself, calling him. Not in a romantic way but a sentiment rather, a bond to which she shared with him with the dreaded nickname.

Only him - Senku Ishigami.

Before Gen could answer his question - both of them felt an omnious aura from behind. A sudden chill ran down their spine as the cold gnawed on the very weal of their soul. It was haunting to say the least.

"U-usa-chan?" Gen stuttered, somehow afraid of the unintentioal murderous vibe you were giving off.

"Yes...?" You looked up as Senku and Gen flinched visibly. The ambiance was somehow unsettling.

Senku squinted his eyes, whispering to the mentalist beside him - who was scared shitless. "Oi, she's acting really weird, do something!"

They exchanged a few whispers back and forth, concealing information from you. "W-well you see Senku-chan..." Gen gulped.

"Usa-chan can be a bit cranky when she's extremely tired. In addition, she's scary! If you want to live, don't get on her bad side!"

Somehow, Senku understood what the mentalist was implying about. Damn, your brute strength alone terrifies him. He wasn't aware until he made you pump oxygen to the furnace like a what a madman would do.

For such a frail-looking body, your strength was that of a hydraulic pressure machine. Yep, you were definitely oxygen-pumper worthy.

Well, metaphorically speaking.

"Usa-chan, I think you still need to rest." Turning to you, Gen sweatdropped and Senku was concurring to his proposition.

"I'll agree with the mentalist on this one, you look like crap." Senku commented.