twenty-one.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.
is that all you wanted to tell me?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ADRIAN SAT ALONE IN THE KITCHEN AS HE MADE HIMSELF SOME TEA. Today had not gone as he had hoped. His plan to confess to Stiles was currently screwed; the responsibilities of being a Necromancer ruining his chances.

It sucked, knowing what you are yet not knowing what you were capable of. Derek said a Necromancer can grow to do all kinds of powerful things; but only if strong enough.

What if I can't be strong enough? The boy thought sadly to himself, watching his tea swirl round in his cup. What if these powers destroy me? Derek did say the act of raising the dead could be lethal.

Adrian let out a small scoff, shaking his head lightly. "When am I ever going to raise the dead?" He asked himself, thinking he was having a complete conversation alone.

"Oh, I don't know." A sudden voice spoke from behind him, his tone hauntingly familiar. "I'm sure we can find some way, my little Necromancer."

Adrian turned his back, going to make a quick break for one of the kitchen knives. Unfortunately, Peter Hale was one step ahead of him. The redhead was grabbed and harshly pinned to the wall, grunting with effort.

"Get away from me." Adrian struggled, the Alpha's strength overpowering him. "I'm not your supernatural pet!" He hissed.

"Are you not?" Peter teasingly mocked, tilting his head. "Last time I remember, Adrian, you have my bite. You belong to my pack."

"I don't want anything to do with you," The redhead glared, stopping his struggling now given it was no use. "And neither does Scott."

"You both could be so much more if you just follow me. Leave that little friend group of yours that's holding you back." Peter told him, looking at him as if disappointed.

"They're holding me back from insanity." Adrian declared, keeping his hard stare. "You wouldn't know, you're already far gone."

The Alpha hummed. "Funny. Scott said similar things." He noted. "Derek agrees with me. I only want you and Scott to reach your full potential."

"You killed his sister. Derek will never be on your side." The lacrosse player spat, fire in his eyes. "No one will be by your side."

Peter didn't look offended as he let out a sigh, shaking his head. "Maybe your opinions will change . . . once you feel things my way."