08

Siannise picks Connagh with a G, then so does Jess straight after. Paige chooses Finley, Leanne picks Mike obviously and then finally Sophie chooses small Connor.

We get back and as me and Leanne are chatting to Paige about how much she loves Finley, I hear my phone go off.

'I've got a text!!!'

'Message.' I hear Mike say jokingly as he walks by and I howl laughing. 'Islanders. Tonight there will be a recoupling. The boys will choose and the girl not picked will be dumped from the island. #savethelastgraft #getpickedorgetpicking .' I read out, everyone tensing up.

'Oh my god. Someone's going home tonight.' I gasp.

We then immediately start to get ready, all of us worrying slightly about someone going home.

As it's the first proper recoupling I put on my favourite dress, my deep purple chiffon dress from Oh Polly, leaving my hair curly from earlier. If I was going home, I was going home looking peng.

When we get down to the garden, I sit with Callum and Nas for a bit, before deciding to speak to Connagh

When we get down to the garden, I sit with Callum and Nas for a bit, before deciding to speak to Connagh. 'I'll be back in a second.' I smile at the two boys, heading off towards Connagh with my water bottle.

'Can I grab you for a second?' I notice Siannise staring at us as Connagh nods. 'Yeah defo.' I smile, heading over to the sofa in the corner on the deck.

'So I just wanted to like see if you know where your heads at. You don't have to like tell me who you're gonna pick but.' He laughs. 'Nah I actually don't think I know yet. That sounds bad but.' He tells me and I nod.

'Have you got any insider information or tips?' He asks and I think this is him asking me if he should pick me. 'Well. I know Siannise has been open with saying that she'd like to get to know you, and she's staring at us right now.'

I try not to laugh as I see her over Connagh's shoulder and wonder if she's talking about us.

'I personally am really happy with Callum, I think, him getting to know Eve and me getting to know you have kind of made us realise that we like each other. Then Soph. She's one of my best friends in here. And she was saying earlier that she doesn't know why she'd close herself off  to not getting to know you, or like other people.' I try not to notice his face change.

'And I agree because like it's day 6.' He nods. 'Yeah, like it's still really early. That's interesting to hear.' He nods and I raise an eyebrow. 'But like you're not here to make friends. So you do, what you want to do at the end of the day. The twins did it when they arrived now it's you guys that are up.' I tell him, hopefully planting the seed that he should try and pick either Sophie or Siannise.

God why does everyone's name begin with an S.

Within minutes we are heading down to the fire pit. All of us absolutely shitting bricks. It was hard to believe one of us was leaving tonight. I'd only known everyone in here for a few days it felt as if I'd known them months or even years. It was so hard to explain but we were all so close already.