You Are Mine,Mine You Are!!

"....Kuch Khwab Dekhe Hain,Kuch Rang Soche Hain,Ab Maine Kal Apne..Tere Sang Soche Hain...."

Something interrupted Shivaay's wildly erotic imaginations and he tore his eyes off Annika,forcefully!The moral police inside him rang the red alert on time thus he got saved!Zipping up his Ultra-fiery romantic thoughts,he laughed to himself realizing his condition.Annika would make his life miserable beyond his expected expectation,for sure and he just got the demo!Nevertheless,he had undertaken a dangerously beautiful mission!He was the SSO and every other girl was mad for him except Miss. Trivedi!How coolly challenging was that!

Then,he said to himself in a self-castigating style-

"..............What the hell was that?How could you even think of violating the purity of your self-made promise?Forgotten already?Shame on you Shivaay!This marriage,may be for others is a typical relation of two person but for you it's not.Stop objectifying your feelings for Annika.If everything goes good,she will be your wife but that does not necessarily give you the permission to fantasize about her reciprocating to your carnal desires like any average groom!Annika is very,very special for you,in every way possible.Your one wrong step or gesture can cost you Annika herself!

Will you be able to sustain that?No,never!It's an accepted truth that you are head over heels in love with her but she?She hates you inside out for real!Annika,if ever falls in love with you,it will be the happiest moment of your life but for that to happen,you have to wait.Artificial trick or force don't work in the case of true love.And your love is at the mercy of Annika which is the only truth as well as the future of your relation with her.In these circumstances,if you dare provoke yourself even for a friction of second,all hell will break loose.Don't let your weakness overcome you,as to Annika.Have faith in your love.It's going to shield you against yourself and your feelings.Rest,only Time can tell.............."

The expected auspicious moment to exchange Rings arrives and Shivaay,Annika slip rings into each other's fingers thus commencing their marital relation.After a lavish feast arranged for the function,guests and relatives start taking their leaves.There Vasundhara takes a breath of relief as engagement ceremony gets over without getting faced any potential problem on Annika's side!All the members of the Oberois have left except Shivaay.He and Vasundhara had a long discussion on upcoming wedding and special Protocols which could be bestowed on Annika!

Annika's Room

_____________

Annika is taking off her shoes sitting on the sofa while attending a call.As she hangs up,her gaze falls on her engagement ring- In the middle of two platinum made rose,a beautiful diamond is seen sparkling.She stretches her hand to have a closer look.She is now officially Shivaay Singh Oberoi's fiance,his would-be wife and this ring is declaring that proudly,to her and everyone!The mere thinking flares her up and the very next moment she takes that very beautiful ring off her finger and throws it aiming balcony door and it falls outside!Where,she didn't bother to check!

After completing that task,she closes her eyes and says-

A:  Relax Annika,calm down.It's not the time to get angry......She gets up to drink water.Picking up the glass she turns and gets stunned watching something and the glass falls on the carpet covered ground from her hand!

Shivaay Singh Oberoi is standing in front of her,smiling.In the entire universe,if she wanted to avoid someone that time then it was SSO but to her horror,that same person is now face to face with her.Annika clenches her fists in supreme anger and Shivaay too fixes his eyes on that!