17 | 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
17 | Dark Times
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: ʇɥǝ 𝙣𝙙𝙨ı𝙙ǝ 𝙙𝙤ʍ𝙣

WITH WILL RIGHT BEHIND her, both tweens went tumbling downhill. It was a small hill, but nevertheless, they were both bruised, scraped, and slightly bleeding when they reached the bottom.

Too shocked and terrified to move, they laid still on the cold ground. Their teeth chattering as they waited quietly for the roaring of the monster to stop. Eventually it did, and the kids let out a sigh of relief.

Stella was the first to sit up and she winced in pain as her whole body was aching. She gritted her teeth as a sharp pain and a stinging sensation come over her body. She looked down at her arm and saw small but nasty looking gash. Blood oozed out of it, and it made the girl dizzy. Will was able to get to his feet, and his face was covered with scratches, and his jeans had a hole. The sight of Stella's wound made him gasp, and he hobbled over towards her.

-"Stella we have to wrap that!" He said strained and breathlessly. Stella nods, she too was trying to get her breathing back to normal.

He grabs her arm gently and examines it. Neither were no doctor, so common sense would have to do.

-"I-ah! Read that you can clean it with water- ow! And wrap it with-..."

The girl stopped short when she got chills. She shivered in the cold, and Will pulled her in for a hug. He hoped that this warm her up. Stella's teeth chattered and she felt frozen. Will did his best to rub her hands and arms to get her blood moving.

She moaned softly out of her state of discomfort. Both felt horrible, cold, hungry, and tired. Stella didn't have to be there, but I guess that's what happens when you try to be a good friend.

-"Here," Will speaks, interrupting her thoughts. He opens up her backpack a pulls out her water bottle. Stella shakes her head vigorously, but Will pays no attention. Instead, he brings the bottle up to her lips and the cool liquid enters the girls dry mouth.

-"T-thank you," she whispers. Will nods and gives the bottle a light shake. Disappointment can be seen in his eyes as places the bottle back in her backpack.

"Not much left?" She guesses. Will responds with a sad nod of his head. They both sit in silence, doing their best to warm the other.

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚