Inevitable offers [16]

By ѕαкυяα

I rang the door bell and the large wooden piece was opened in no time. Sana greeted me with a warm smile. I greeted her back but my mind was searching for someone's presence.

While opening my shoes my mind kept going towards the shoe rack, unconsciously looking for a specific black dress shoe which was not there. I sighed to myself. I know I want to avoid him, at all cost but in my heart a small part wants his presence near me. I have become frustrated over my own self, for not sticking to its division.

"Mam would you like to have any warm beverage right now?" Sana asked me as I took a seat in the living room.

"just one cup of earl grey." I told her and she nodded and left.

I looked at my watch; it's only 6:00 pm though; maybe he is busy.

I actually want to stab myself right now for continuously thinking about him, him and only him. I actually prefer to get rid of his thought. Maybe I really need a distraction and some rest.

As I was about to open the TV t watch something the door bell rang, twice. A very little hope sparked inside my mind that it could be Taehyung. Sana went to open the door and I heard some familiar voices.

"Sorry for not informing you earlier and just barging in. I hope you would not mind." It was Seokjin and Eunbin.

"Now you need to inform us earlier to come to your brother's house? I sure would mind. " I asked with a playful sterness. "Please take a sit."

"Where is Taehyung? Hasn't he came from office already?" Seokjin asked.

"Maybe something urgent came up in the office, will be here soon." I said. The last thing I want is to interact with him in front the eagle eyed Kim couple.

"Oh, before coming here I called him and he said he was already out of the office." Seokjin said frowning.

"Maybe you should call him." Eunbin said and Seokjin took out his phone to dial his number.

"Hello." I can hear his voice through the phone.

"Ya you brat, where are you. I told you we are going to your house and you are still not present here? Dont you think its disrespectful to not present in your house when guests arrive. I didnt raise you to act like a brat. Be here, right now." Seokjin finished in one breathe and my jaw dropped.

Just what does this man eat? (I can actually imagine Jin saying something like this)

"I am already there." he said in a cold tone and hung up.

"This disrespectful kid." Seokjin said shaking his head. Sana came back from kitchen with a plate filled with 3 cups of earl grey and a plate of mixed nut cookies.

"He was not like that from the beginning though. He had used to be a very sweet kid but in his teen age he started to close himself in a shell. I am actually really sorry Yoona for him being a cold towards you." Seokjin said.

"Umm- No, he isn't-" I tried to lie confidently, what I have been ding the past 1 month.

"No need to lie Yoona, I know everything. From the contract to the relationship between you two. It is not hidden from me so don't try to. But just please don't hurt him anymore because he is not the to be blame. If you want to blame someone blame our parents." Seokjin said and for the first time i heard something rather than cheerfulness in his voice.

"Me and Tae are three years apart. From the very beginning of our childhood, we were pretty much neglected by our parents. They were always busy with their business, not even sparing a glance towards their two sons. All they wanted was money, luxury and lavishness.