Chapter 43

KABIR

Once again she is back in my life. Damn She looks even beautiful! What the hell is wrong with me?

I can clearly make out that she is trying her level best to avoid me but I am going to make her attempts go in vain. She should know that she cannot avoid me anymore and I will surly come around her to get to know all what I want to know.

Standing close to her at the door of the room I can still smell her lavender smell. Why is it that every time I am close to her I forget all about my vengeance?

I can't possible let my father know that Aditi is the same girl three years back. I just hope Dad buys my lies. Usually Dad isn't very friendly with business associates but I wonder what in Aditi caught his eyes that he treats her so well, to extend to let her call him 'Uncle'! Dad surely likes her. If things had been different back then I am sure Dad would love to meet Aditi.

Of course who wouldn't? Anybody who would meet her would immediately take a liking to her innocence and funny personality. I did too! Maybe I still do?

What the hell am I thinking? I must stay away from her. Whatever she did is clear a fact, yet maybe I trusted her way too much to still accept the truth.

I try to roll in my blanket to search for sleep but I know it's nowhere near me. After the 'Sir' to 'Uncle' transformation of my father incident I lay on my bed trying to sleep. 

Turing to my right side I see the empty spot on my bed and Aditi's face flashes in my mind.

Suddenly an idea pops up in my mind and my eyes widen with a creepy smiling reaching my lips.

  Maybe I can make her fall in love with me once again and then break her heart. Yes! What a brilliant idea! This way she will feel the exact way how I felt when she left me.

Quickly a full evil smile finds way on my face and I imagine how it would be fun to hurt Aditi for my revenge. I know I am acting like a villain but all is worth it. But how should I start with?

Picking up my phone I open Manik's contact but my hands pause right in front of the call sign. He won't understand it! In fact no one will! For them 'I have moved on' but that is not true. So I guess I have to carry out my plan on my own.

Staring at the ceiling I crack my head on how to proceed for my revenge. Moreover tomorrow she will go. I have to buy myself some time but how?

Checking the time on my phone I see its 10:45 pm.

Searching my contacts when my eyes land on the name I was searching I grin. Quickly dialling the astrologer my grandmother believes a lot I wait of the old man's voice.

Obviously I am doing wrong by bribing the man and using threat to make him call my father and delay the meeting by day at least! I wish Dad would let it postpone the meeting further but being a businessman he negotiated even with the astrologer and came down to a day delay. Foolish astrologer! He could not speak against my father. Nevertheless step one to extend her stay is done!

It's the next day and I still have to find my way back into Aditi's heart as fast as possible.

The look of horror on her face is priceless when I tell her about the delay in the meeting. Sitting across her on the table I try to glance at her at times just to figure out what she is might be thinking from her face but soon the presence of Aisha distracts me.

Aisha seem to have forgotten what Aditi did to us, to me? She seems to be happy reuniting with her long lost friend and same case for Aditi. 

For the past twenty hours she is here it's for the first time I see her smile a real smile as if she is really happy.