Chapter twenty five

A/n: sorry for not posting any chapters the past few days. I was busy. But i'm not busy right now, so here's a chap. ^_^ it's crappy right now, but i'm tired, just shush and lemme edit it tomorrow lol

Also I need to work on my other stories, so bare with me while I go write a few more disturbing chapters of too good to be true-

TW: talk of death

Virgil ran after the crying Roman very quietly, trying not to make a sound.

Virgil had a few questions.

"Why is Roman crying? Is he okay? What happened? Wait why should I care? What's going on?  Is he hurt? Is he okay? Did something happen? Am I actually saying this out loud?" Virgil asked himself quietly.

Virgil almost ran into a tree but dodged it at the last second, running after Roman who was now in the abandoned part of the park.

The same spot where it happened.

Virgil saw the seesaw Emily was almost knocked out on. He shivered and hid behind a tree with his umbrella.

Roman sat down on a broken bench and started groaning in frustration.

"How could this have happened? How could I have been so stupid? Why would I tell them? Ugh!" Roman screamed into the sky, and hid his face into his hands.

Lightning cracked as thunder boomed across the sky.

Roman Skyped Ram and Kurt.

"What do you want now your royal highness?" Ram asked, picking up with an eye roll, Kurt sticking his tongue out.

"Watch the tone before I make you steal Jimmy's lunch again." Roman said with an eye roll even sassier than Ram's.

"Pfft. You claim to be the good guy." Kurt said.

"Hey, Andrew changed me! Also, I just found put that Andrew was Emily's dad! Which means he was Virgil's too!" Roman told them.

"Wait, what?!" Ram asked in shock. "That psychopath is Virgil's dad?! Wow I feel bad for him."

"Wait....why would he order us to kill his own child?" Kurt asked.

"Who cares. We did our part of the deal." Ram said in disinterest.

"We were just there so Roman could play the 'I-was-forced-into-this' victim." Kurt replied.

"Okay, that is not true!" Roman pouted.

"Alright, alright. Say what you want." Ram scoffed.

"Ugh, it was all Andrew's fault!" Roman whined.

"Maybe. But that doesn't change the fact that we killed an innocent child that literally everybody loved. Plus she was blind so had no idea what was happening. Poor thing." Kurt frowned.

"Welp bye. My mom made cookies. They're chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chip." Ram smiled.

"So just..cookies?" Kurt asked in confusion.

"Yep!" Ram replied. "Bye!"

Ram hung up, and when the conversation with Roman seemed to end, Kurt said "text me later to help me with my love life, bye" and hung up.

Roman bit his lip, putting his phone away, and sighing, hiding in his hands again, rethinking his life decisions.

Virgil was shocked, thinking about the conversation he had just heard.

What about Andrew? What did Roman mean? What did Roman know that he didn't? Did Roman lying about Ram and Kurt? What was going on?

Virgil waited quite a few minutes, and when Roman made no attempt to move or get up in any way, Virgil walked towards Roman cautiously with his huge umbrella, and put it over the soaking boy's head.