32

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"Ready to play?"

I gulp as Jungkook says that. My heart still pounding but now in excitement.

"Keep your hands up or else I'll punish you." Jungkook whispers in my ear as his hand leaves my hands above my head.

I hold my breath as his hands travel down my arms to my chest and to the bottom of my shirt. Jungkook lifts my shirt up and I jump as I feel his lips on my stomach.

He kisses my stomach trailing kissed along the way up to my chest. He moves my shirt up more as he moves upward.

"Bite."

Jungkook commands as I feel my shirt against my lips. I open my mouth and bite onto my shirt so that it leaves my stomach exposed for him.

"Good boy."

Now both of his hands grip my body as I feel his lips on my chest. He sucks on a spot right in the middle of my chest. I bite hard onto the shirt trying to not let out a moan.

He moves to another spot and sucks on there too. He continues to do that until around five hickeys are made, all scattered around my stomach and chest.

I whine as he licks the last hickey he made, which is on the bottom of my stomach.

I can feel my member harden in my pants. I thrust my hips forward touching Jungkook's stomach and I moan.

"Needy hm?"

Jungkook says as his hands move down my stomach to my hips.

I let go of my shirt and I beg as I want more,

"P-please."

I can hear Jungkook chuckle darkly and I turn red as I expect him to be watching me right now.

He starts to unzip my pants and I hold in the urge to rub against his hand. I pant as I wait impatiently.

Finally Jungkook slips down my pants and takes them off of me, throwing them who knows where.

He traces his fingers on the old hickeys he made on my both of my upper thighs before.

"You look beautiful like this, all submissive for me."

I bite my lip as that just turned me on even more.

All of a sudden I feel Jungkook's hand palm my dick and I gasp as pleasure rushes through my body.

I can feel him smirk even if I can't see him.

I let out shaky breaths as Jungkook begins to pull down my boxers aswell. I can feel him feeling my thighs as he pulls them down slowly.

When he takes them fully off I whine as I'm dying to be touched by him. Jungkook growls as his hands rub my thighs upwards leading to my hardened member.

I gasp as he holds my dick with on of his hands. He strokes it slowly and then gets faster every couple of seconds.

My moans escape as the pleasure is too powerful for me to contain my voice.

"Mm a-ahh.."

I whimper as I can feel Jungkook's tongue lick the tip. He slowly takes me whole as he the starts to bob his head up and down.

I tilt my head to the left so that my mouth touches my arm. I try to muffle my moans as I forcefully shut my mouth, my eyes being shut tight even though I can't see even if I open them.

I lift one of my legs and it rubs against Jungkook's dick, I can feel he's hard too. Jungkook moans which causes vibration to my dick. Due to that I moan out loudly.

I struggle as I try to keep my hands up above my head. With so much pleasure running through my body it gets hard to not move them.

"I-I'm close!"

I feel a familiar feeling in my stomach as the pleasure gets too great. Jungkook bobs his head faster and I cum in his mouth in a matter of seconds.

He pulls away and I'm left there panting really hard. My eyes shut as my mouth is open.

I can feel Jungkook hover over me and he takes off the hand cuffs.

I sigh relieved as I can finally move my arms.

"Don't remove the blind fold." Jungkook says as I say a small "okay".

"Wait but how can I see? You need to be pleasured too."

He chuckles at me and I'm sitting there looking dumb. So grabs both of my hands and lead them to his pants.

"There."

He wants me to do this blindfolded?? My mouth hangs open as I don't even know if I can do this without looking dumb since I can't see.

"Fine." I say as I move closer to him, my hands still on his pants.

Our knees touch and I sit there as I begin to unzip his pants. He helps me take them off along with his boxers.

Once they're off we both sit on our knees in front of each other.

I gulp as I grab his dick which makes him moan low.

I begin to stroke him as I can hear his breath increasing. I smirk to myself as I begin moving my hand faster up and down.

I can feel his pre-cum leak out onto my hand.

I hope for the best as I lean downwards to suck him. Luckily I got the right spot and I lick his tip.

"Fuck."

When he cusses in these types of situation it always sounds so damn hot. It never fails.

I open my mouth and I deep throat causing him to moan.

I move my head up and down and he grips my hair for support.

"Y-yes you're doing g-good."

I blush at the compliment as I continue going. I bob my head faster every few seconds so he can feel more pleasure.

Jungkook thrusts his hips forward, causing his dick into hit the back of my throat. I gag but continue going until he's finished.

"Fuck Baby I-I'm close."

Butterflies spread through my stomach once he called me Baby.

After a few seconds Jungkook cums into my mouth. I pull away and I pant as I leave my mouth slightly open.

I can hear Jungkook's pants too.

One of his thumbs rubs my bottom lip slowly and he kisses me.

He pushes me back and so now he's hovering over me.

Jungkook's tongue slips into my mouth and I moan.

Our tongues fighting for dominance until his won.

He pulls away and I can feel his breath against my lips as we both pant due to the lack of air.

"Fuck you're so hot Jimin."

Jungkook takes off the blindfold and I squint my eyes to see. Once they adjust I look at Jungkook's state.

Damn HE looks hot.

He's naked and his hair is sweaty making it stick to his forehead. He's panting and the look in his eyes makes him overall look like a sexy god.

I smile at him and he smiles back.

He drops his body next to mine and he hugs me.

"Let's shower tomorrow morning."

I laugh at his laziness.

"Fine lazy ass."

Next chapter is about TaeTae bc I'm missing him in my story real bad but he is coming back!