New beginnings..

Dee POV

Ever since the event at the restaurant I haven't seen or spoken to Tay..

She moved out our apartment a few days ago, and took all the money I had saved up to get us somewhere bigger..

Oh well if it wasn't meant to be then it wasn't, I have other things to focus on..

I have this completely new life..

I'm damn near married to the love of my life and couldn't ask god for anyone more perfect..

I'm about to be a mother..

The most important and rewarding gift in life..

I have a whole life to raise and guide and love, while doing it with the best partner anyone can ask for..

My life has been hard, since the age of 6 I was raised to be a trained assassin

"Kill the bad people to protect the good" as my old boss would say..

And even with all of the perfect gifts god has sent in my life I'm still keeping secrets from the one I love..

Yes I told Ryan part of my old life but I didn't tell her everything..

She would hate me for the rest of her life and that's the last thing I ever want is for the women I'm meant for to walk out of my life..

"Hey sleepy head your up early" Ryan said while rubbing my abs and giving me mini kisses on my chest..

She's irresistible..

"Yea I just had a bad dream that's all baby" I told her as I drew hearts around her belly..

"Stop that tickles" Ryan stated giving me a light chuckle..

"But what was your dream about? Are you okay?" She got very serious all of a sudden

I sighed because I'm hiding the truth AGAIN!

I hate keeping things from her..

But I know what I have to do..

"Baby I still haven't been 100% honest with you, all of this, our life is about to begin together and we're about to bring a new life in this world" I said staring deep in her eyes even though it was dark..

I can feel her eyes piercing  through my soul..

"And your not ready for this baby.. or this life." She said sitting up on the headboard..

"No no no bab-"

"Yes that's exactly what it is, YOU THINK I WANTED TO BE PREGNANT AGAIN! I HAD THREE FUCKING MISCARRIAGES,  BUT YOU... YOU BEGGED ME TO KEEP THIS BABY AND NOW YOUR BACKING OUT??!???" Yea she was definitely mad but that's not even what I had to tell her..

"OMGG I HAVE HEARTBURN!" She yelled..

The Aries in her jumps to conclusions so much like wow that's not at all what I had to say..