Arc 3.15

Shi Shen was not one bit afraid of his ice-cold expression, he leisurely returned the words back to the man,’’Likewise, my business is none of yours.’’

Knowing his stubbornness, Artemis went silent for a while before giving a long sigh,’’I know that you don’t have a great ambition or greedy like him but still—‘’

Before Artemis could even finish his sentence, Shi Shen cut in,’’On what basis, do you think that I’m weaker than you?’’

Meaning: Why do I need your protection when I am clearly equally as strong as you?

Artemis,’’……’’ I can't refute that.

‘’You just focus on doing your things while I will be doing whatever I want.’’

Meaning: This is the end of discussion.

Artemis, "......"Where has my dominance gone to?

In the end, Artemis couldn’t refute back so he could only remind him again and again not to be alone with the King even if he was ordered to.

So in the following days, Artemis was nowhere to be seen on the Academy grounds.

Ella who couldn’t even get the chance to have a glimpse at her senior due to a certain someone was shocked to find that the Crown Prince actually left her senior alone to wander around.

‘’Senior, where is His Highness?’’Curiously asked Ella.

Shi Shen was on his way to meet the Professor, therefore, he apologictedly said to her before quickly walked away,’’Sorry, I’m a bit busy. Talk to you later.’’

Ella confusingly looked at Shi Shen’s back, feeling a bit perplexed.

Why does she feel like something big is going to happen soon?

‘’I see that you still chase after another man even though you are already engaged?’’

Hearing an unfamiliar voice, Ella turned around only to see three noble ladies were glaring daggers at her followed by their attendants in tow from behind.

It was no longer a secret that she and Kelvin Frost were going to officially get engaged soon but the rumor of her going out with Shi Shen wasn’t dispersed yet and not to mention, she was also close to the Crown Prince, Ella Vendale became the object of envy and hatred for every woman.

On the other hand, Ella didn’t feel offended since after all, it was the truth but she still clarified,’’Me and Sir Kelvin haven’t officially engaged yet. Also, both of us had already talked and disagreed with this engagement. In addition, I met Senior Stewart way before this arranged engagement took place.’’

One of the girls coldly scoffed,’’It was still the same regardless. Not to mention, you are a lady and yet every day you are in close contact with men tsk, tsk. What a shameless woman you are!’’

The other two quickly used their fan to cover their mouth and began to laugh out loud but their laugh abruptly stopped once a sword suddenly rest on that lady’s neck.

The one who was arrogantly speaking a while ago had her blood instantly drained away from her face when she felt that cold sensation touched her neck.

She didn’t expect this tomboy to dare to attack her out in the open just like this!

While everyone was panicking, Ella gave a light chuckle then unhurriedly took back her sword before saying,’’Since you know that I’m a shameless woman then don’t provoke me. Lest this shameless woman accidentally injures you.’’

Done saying this, she turned around and made her way back to her dorm. From behind her was a loud scream followed by threats and curses but she didn’t care.