Chapter 3

Surpriseee🥳
Kevin POV
I'm talking to my bros Devin and Daniel I say "that girl lency she a baddie yo. Imma try to get that cookie you heard. We should puts notes under their doors." My note to her says "imma have you going crazy when I tease you" with a winky face. I slip it under the locker room door and do a little quick walk back to the guys.
Daniel POV
I go and slip my note under Niomi's door it says "so you thought the shit you said in ELA was cute? I ain't like the the other little boys you talk to talk to me like I might have to teach you a couple things wait until gym class-from papi aka Daniel❤️" "I'm too smooth" I say to myself.
Devin POV
I almost wanted to get real bold and just open the door but then I said nahhh. I slip it under the door and it says "You think you can run me away? I'm still tryna do it between the sheets, on the floor, and in my ride baby. I hope you got some extra panties because you gonna be wet after reading this babygirl." "Oh I got this" I think to myself.
Kevin POV
I see Lency walk into the gym I'm looking her up and down I see her sit on the bleachers I ask her "did you get your note?" I asked. "Yeah I did" she replied. "Did you like it?" She replied saying she won't fw me because I'm a fuckboy. That lowkey hurt me a little not gonna lie. Then coach said it's time for class. I tell my bros "yo I'm bout to teach shawty how to play basketball" I walk over to her and ask her if she wanna play basketball she says yeah so l teach shawty how to shoot a free throw. I get behind her and we real close I feel my lil buddy trying to make an appearance. I try to block her shot and she makes it. We start a game she has 3 points I have 2 I break shawtys ankles and she falls I went for the shot and I fall on top of her. We sit there for a good 10 secs just looking into each other's eyes. Fuck is what she doing to me? I interrupt the awkward silence by saying "umm we should probably get up." "Yeah we should" she replies.
Daniel POV
We already come out of the locker room I see mamacita and she was looking like a whole baddie then that's when the gym teacher said it's time for class. "Come on mami let's play basketball" I say. She got annoyed and said "boy I do not want you to be my partner." "Babygirl does it look like I care." I chuckled. We decide to play a 2 on 2 game. Alexiss passes Niomi the ball. That's when I decided to block her from shooting. I get behind her and her ass all up on me. Then that's when Daniel Jr. came out to play. I don't think she noticed tho. We played for a little while longer then class was over and it's time for lunch.
Devin POV
The girls come out from the locker rooms and I see my prey aka alexiss coming out looking too good in her gym shorts. The things I would do to her if we weren't in school rn. I'm wondering if she seen my note because babygirl could really get it. Coach says it's time for class to start and we're playing basketball. Now normally I would play with my bros but today I wanna play with babygirl. My bro Daniel then says "yo 2 on 2 game? Us against the girls." I say "ight bet." The girls rolled their eyes and said they didn't wanna play with us but we weren't taking no for an answer. They finally agree after complaining some more. We start playing and I check Alexiss. She start dribbling the ball and she was about to shoot. I get behind her trying to block her. I think I got a little distracted because I was holding her waist. Ahh man I started thinking about what I would do to her. She then passes the ball to Niomi while I was distracted. Then Daniel dumb ass got distracted by Niomi and she shot the ball and made it. Next thing you know class is over. Ahh man what is this girl doing to me?
Lency POV
Me and my girls going to get in line to get some food because a bitch is hungry. "Girls did y'all get a note from the boys?" I ask. "Hell yeah the boys just don't get that we don't want they asses." They both say. I laugh. We go to look for a table and the boys gesture us to come sit with them. We find a different table and sit down. They fucking thought we was sitting with they asses. We start talking about our notes. "I just wanna know why Kevin's ass always-" I get cut off when I feel Kevin staring at me. I look up and he winks at me. I roll my eyes "why this boy think somebody want his ass?" I say to my girls. "Because his ass thirsty asf" Alexiss says. We all laugh. Now it's time for sex Ed class I stg that boy Kevin bet not try nothing.
To be continued...
(A/N) Sex Ed class? Ahh mannn
Make sure you vote and comment!!💗