can't feel

A miserable week went by for the boys. The next morning mew was gone he had to go to work. Gulf just laid on bed knowing he had to go to soccor practice. The whole week gulf barely ate, slept and took care of himself. Mew had to watch everyday in silence. Eveytime he would try to bring it up gulf would shake his head and go to bed. Mew did what he could, he only made gulfs favorites and dissipate everything gulf would sleep in there room holding onto mew. Mew would rub gulfs head soothing him. Mew had been busy using his connections to find everything he could about champ. Where he lived, what he did and who he was with. By the end of the week he had a file drawn up he wanted gulf to over come this he just didn't know how to go about it.
Coming home gulf was at the table he actually was eating. Mew looked down to see a plate for him. He looked confused it was his favorite. Sitting down gulf half smirked and continued to eat. Mew looked to the side at his briefcase maybe this was the time. Being nervous he ate his food thinking. Gulf looked up at mew seeing him thinking and hard. Gulf hated that mew was hurting because of him. He signed deeply letting mew eat. Seeing that he was done and downing his sprite gulf got up and walked to mew holding his head to his chest. Mew smiled and hugged gulf tightly. Gulf started to feel warm after a week of feeling lost and cold. He wanted mew.
"Mmew?" He stuttered.
"Hmm?" He hummed on gulfs chest.
He put his hands on mews chin making him look up.
"Will you make love to me?"
Mew froze his eyes went wide. He waited for gulf to understand what he just said but he just looked down at mew and rubbed his thumbs on his lips.
"Gulf?"
But he wasent waiting. He needed to be connected to him. Gulf leaned down and licked his lips til mew opened his mouth. Mew grabbed onto the younger boys back pulling him closer. Keeping there lips locked mew stood up,he was losing control. He picked up gulf wrapping his legs around him and took him to the bedroom. Once he put him gently down they kissed fiercely. They both were tearing off the clothes of the other til they were completely naked. Mew had gone to gulfs neck licking it he took a minute to breathe he put his hand on gulfs chin making him look at him.
"Gulf we don't need to do this."
Gulf licked his lips looking at mew.
"I want you inside me,please make me feel better I'm so sorry I'm hurting you and i can't think of any."
Then he was cut off. Mew didn't want gulf to apologize for anything he didn't do anything wrong. He placed his lips back on gulfs who closed his eyes letting some tears fall.
Mew laid on his back, head to the board rubbing gulfs fingers. Gulf was fast asleep on mews chest. Mew looked to the side eyeing his briefcase.
"Tomorrow we Need to talk gulf."
He looked down at the boy resting his head on him falling asleep.