Chapter 72

Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Barely two days into detention and I was getting really tired of cleaning all that dried pee and dirt in the men's room. The really awful smell didn't stop, no matter how hard I tried to cover up my nose and stop myself from breathing. Cleaning definitely wasn't my thing at all. I had barely picked up a scrubbing brush all my life since I moved into the mansion, and now, bending in front of one of the urinals and trying to get used to scrubbing off all the dried pee stains on it was something I was definitely never going to get used to, coupled with the fact that the school's general male bathroom was the worst place I ever wanted to play maid in.

Screw it. I was done playing maid. I threw my scrubbing brush on the ground as hard as I could, and it made everyone else turn to me. Jesus Christ, I wasn't doing this anymore. I struggled to pull off my apron too.

"What do you think you're doing?"

I took off my apron, pretending like I didn't hear Charles the first time.

"What does it look like?" I asked him as I threw the apron to the ground. "I'm done cleaning this mess."
I took off my gloves one after the other, and threw them on the ground. He scoffed and then threw his scrubbing brush on the ground too.

"Meaning what?" He asked me. "Were we given the punishment alone? Who said you could leave when you want?"

I slowly raised my eyes to his.

"Why should I have to clean your bathroom for you?" I asked him. "Do I look like young money to you?"

He scoffed.

"Get rid of the dirt, that's your job." I looked into his eyes. "Cause it seems like that's all you're full of. Dirt."

Charles took a quick step towards me, to fight me, and I did the same, Kingsley grabbed me immediately, while his friends grabbed him right back. I wished they didn't. Hearing him and his mum say those things to Kora and her mum hours ago still made me so mad, and I just wanted to punch him till I was tired of it. At that point, I was ready to take any opportunity that came my way.

"He's just trying to get you to fight him again." One of his friends told him. "Don't give him what he wants."

A tiny smirk appeared on Charles' face.

"He's just mad because I got to hit his little bitch first." He said, chuckling beneath his gritted teeth. I squinted my eyes, hoping I didn't hear what I had just heard.

"What?"

"Yes I fucked your little whore." He continued, pulling his trousers a bit above his hips. "And my oh my, I'd be glad to give you spoilers." He paused and then took a deep breath. "I had never seen anything like it before. It was the best I had ever had in my entire life. It was too good that I didn't want my friends to have a taste of it. I wanted it all to myself."