Chapter 6

Elena's POV

"Good morning Mr Parker." I greeted as he walked in.

"Morning darling. How was your night?" He finished off with a wink.

I swear this man could be older than my father but still has the audacity to flirt with me, if this is what flirting is like, which I'm sure is.

And you think me being one and a half weeks here would be enough for me to get used to his perverted ways.

"It was peaceful sir. I just wanted to inform you that you'll be having a meeting with the security group in thirty minutes." I notified him.

"What's the meeting for?" He seemed to sober up. And why's he asking me that? Isn't he the CEO here?

"Apparently workers have been losing their belongings so you told me to arrange a meeting with the security team for you so you could address the matter." I said matter of factly.

"I don't recall telling you to do so, but don't set up the board room. I'll have Stella prepare it."

"Sure sir." And I retreated to the door. I'm too tired to even argue about anything.

"Please tell Stella to come in." He called out when I reached the door.

I looked back at him and saw him eye raping me. I wonder if this man has a wife.

"Will do sir." And I closed the door.

"Stella, Mr Parker called you in." I stated. Making my way to my office.

She looked up at me and immediately stood up. Pulling at her top. She pulled it so low that I was scared it would spew out its contents.

After pulling up her skirt and pulling down her top she made a beeline to his office. I'll never really understand what she goes after that guy for.

Thirty minutes later, I'm waiting for Parker to exit his office because the security team was already waiting in the board room for us and Stella seemed to have vanished. But i had a feeling that I knew where she was. And that feeling was right when I saw Parker leave his office. She was by his desk fixing herself up.

"Can we please hurry Mr Parker. We're running late." I stated. Trying to power walk to the board room.

"Ooh cool down. They have to wait on me because I'm the one that pays them. So no need to worry." He was so care free.

With an attitude like his, I was shocked that his company was still standing till date. Which leaves me to wonder why I didn't do any research on this place before sending in my CV.

...

Half way into the meeting and Stella strolled in with a platter that had coffee and water.

She served Mr Parker first. Bending a little way too low for someone that was dropping coffee on the table. She then came to my side next and with the way she dropped the coffee mug infront of me. I'm shocked that it didn't spill.

She then continued with serving the rest of the men in the room. Giving them smirks and slowly swaying her hips when passing one.

"Thank you Stella, you may leave now." Mr Parker said.

"But I haven't finished giving everyone there coffee yet." She whined.

"It's okay. Who ever was lucky enough to get, got. The rest will either share or get some after this." I nearly snorted when he said that.

"But-but...."

"But but nothing Stella, leave."

She looked like she was about to stomp her feet. Her face turned red and I almost awwwed at how nearly adorable she looked.