When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I wake up and try to remember what happened last night. I rub the back of my head and stretch my body. I think Freya carry me to the bedroom last night. It was sweet of her. I smile to myself, thinking how kind she is. I sigh and think how to tell Freya that Kelly also kissed me a while back ago, when she saw me and Freya inside the car. Oh God. I almost forgot. I have a photo shoot today. I go to the bathroom immediately and take a shower. After that I take a piece of towel on the rack and wrapped it around my body. As I open the bathroom door and slip into my underwear, the door burst open. I cover my top and look who open the door. Freya who is still grabbing the door handle look surprised by what her eyes sees. She cursed and apologize while shut the door close.

“Fuck...” She whisper when she opens the door and see me.

I look at her face. It was bright red. I look down while covering myself up. I can feel the heat on my face.

“I’m so sorry… I’m just gonna… go…” She said while closing the door.

I dress up quickly and open the door. I can hear someone is cooking at the kitchen. I come closer and sit at the counter. Freya turns around and look at me with guilty look on her eyes.

“Forgive me Re. I should have knocked first.”

“It’s okay. Come here.”

I pull her hand to make her closer to me. She smile and walk to my direction. I hold her face with my hands and give her a peck on the lips. She smile and touch my cheeks softly with her hands.

“What’s wrong ? You never kissed me first. I’m always the one who kiss you first.” She grins.

“Oh well, no reason.” I smile at her.

She give me her warm and calming smile than kiss me.

“So… I made breakfast… You like eggs and toast ?”

“I love them...”

“Great.”

Freya grabs two plates and put the toasts and the eggs on each plate. She put it on the counter and pour some coffee on two mugs. I take a sip of the hot coffee and bit my lower lips. I take a deep breath and look at Freya.

“Frey, there’s something I want to tell you…”

“I’m listening.” She sit beside me and pay all of her attention to me.

“Yesterday, Isn’t the first time Kelly and I kissed.”

I close my eyes. Not wanting to look at her face. I can hear my heart racing while waiting for her to say something.

“I know.” She calmly said. Not a single trace of anger or shock in her voice.

I open my eyes and look at her. I was shock. Not knowing what to say, I just look at her with questioning look.

“Like I said, I already know.” She said while sipping her coffee.

“How so ? You saw ?”

She nod her head slowly.

“Why haven’t you told me ?” I ask, confused.

“I guess… I just want you to be honest with me. That’s all. And I’m glad you did.”

“I see… I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner.”

“It’s okay. I’m sorry for not telling you.”

“We’re even.”

“Yeah, we’re.”

“Aren’t you angry at me ?”