Chapter 4

Niomi POV
Gym is over me and my girls go to the locker room and put our regular clothes back on. We come out and walk to Sex Ed class and we all sit together. That's when Daniel kept on looking at me biting his lip and winking. Not gonna lie that made me feel some type of way and the fact that we're in Sex Ed class is not helping.
Daniel POV
*His thoughts*
I saw mami over there she making me feel some type of way. The things I'd do to her if nobody was in this class rn.  Like let papi show you what papi can do cause baby girl you really missing out. Man if nobody was in this class I would fuck the living shit out of here on this fucking table.
Alexiss POV
Ahh finally last period of the day. We get inside the classroom and purposely don't sit near the boys. Tell me why Devin sits behind me. I already prepare myself for the worst. "What you doing girl with all that ass lemme touch it" he says. I turn around and give him a death glare. "Don't fight the feeling baby" he says. I roll my eyes and ignore him.
Devin POV
I sit behind Alexiss just so I can have a good view during class you feel me. This girl just don't know the things I would do to her. Ahh man lemme stop before my lil buddy gets excited. Trust me she'll be screaming daddy soon.
Lency POV
I'm sitting in my seat as I'm doing my work Kevin taps my shoulder I turn around and he's biting his lip looking at me up and down I say "boy stop looking at me I don't like you." I go back to my work. Kev making me feel some type of way but he a fuck boy I gotta keep my boundaries.
Kevin POV
*His thoughts*
Damn shawty really looking good. But I wanna know why she ain't messing with me like I'm not a hard person to miss. Mannn shawty really doing something to me and with that the bell rings.
Alexiss POV
Class is finally over and it's time for cheer practice and ya girl is the captain perioddd. We get to the gym and go to our locker rooms and change. We come back out and start practicing our routine. I'm yelling out our counts but I get distracted when I see Devin. Him and the boys are doing basketball practice. The kid ain't got a shirt on and is sweaty asf he got a nice ass body damnnn. I might have even drooled a little. Niomi annoying ass yells at me and says "Alexiss come on you fucked up my counts." Lency then buts in and says "this bitch drooling over Devin again." "Shut up" I say. She wasn't wrong tho.
Lency POV
As I do the routine Kevin is looking at me up and down. He was looking at me so hard he got hit in the head with a basketball. Devin threw it at him. "Come on bro you need to focus on this damn game instead of shawty" Dani said. "Shut up stick." Kevin replies. All of us girls started laughing. I sit down and drink some water cuz ya girl is tired.
Niomi POV
Alexiss start yelling at us telling us what to do but I wasn't listening to her because my attention was on papi. Then that's when Alexiss comes over and slaps the back of my head and says "pay attention get to work." "Damn bitch you ain't need to slap me that hard" I say. Then I start dancing and I see Daniel looking at me.
Daniel POV
I saw Niomi in her uniform and her ass was looking real sexy. I was biting my lip looking at her. I wasn't paying attention and my mouth was wide open. Then all of a sudden I feel this pain. Kevin threw a basketball at Daniel Jr.
The coaches blows their whistles. "Alright hornballs practice is over shower and change up."
Lency POV
Me and the girls all go to our locker rooms. I hear the door start opening.
To be continued...
(A/N) ooh baby listennn vote and comment lemme when y'all want chapter 5 cause it's doneee💗