Chapter 5

|One month later|
                                    •KINGDOM•

Hearing a knock on my office door I stand up and open it seeing Lilliana.

"Wassup". I ask looking her up and down.

"You want to go out to eat everybody else left on their break".She said and I was debating on if I should or not.

"I mean a nigga hungry so let's go but don't think this a date or no shit like that I'm going to ihop". I said grabbing my keys and following her out.

Walking outside she starts to walk towards my car but I stop her.

"Nah shorty drive yo own shit". I said unlocking my door and getting in.

Starting it up I pull out of the driveway.

|IHOP|

Pulling Into the parking lot I get out at the same time as Liliana and we walk in.

"Table for two". She tells the host.

Grabbing the menus we follow her before taking a seat at a table. Handing us our menus she walks away and a waiter walks up.

"Can I start you off with any drinks". He asked pulling out his notepad.

"Let me get a orange juice". I said opening the menu.

"I'll have the same". Liliana said and he walked away.

"So why have I never seen you with any girls before". She asked causing me to look at her.

"I ain't like these other niggas I take that relationship shit serious but I'm chillin focused on my money right now". I said with a shrug before looking back down at my menu.

"Would you consider going on a date with me". She asked and I heard a familiar voice behind me.

                                       •ALYSSA•

Anastasia wanted to eat at IHOP today and I wanted breakfast food so I said why not.

When I walked in I thought she was already here but she wasn't. Grabbing my phone out of my purse I dial her number hearing it ring.

"I'm pulling in right now". She said causing me to laugh.

"Table for two". I said covering the mouth part of my phone to talk to the host.

"Girl I was about to say I know you wasn't late".I said taking a seat at the table.

"I'm walking in now". She said as I placed my purse beside me.

"Okay". I said before hanging up.

Looking up I see Kingdom staring at me causing my heart rate to pick up.

"Hey boo". Anastasia said breaking my gaze as she leaned down giving me a hug.

"Hey girly and don't you look cute". I said as she smiled taking a seat.

"Thank you this is actually the outfit you designed for me a few weeks ago". She said causing me to smile.

"Did you order drinks yet". She asked taking off her jacket.

"Actually I haven't". I said just as a waitress walked up.

"What can I start you off to drink with". She asked holding her notepad.

"Can I have an orange juice and water". I ask looking up at her.

"Just get me a water for now". Anastasia said looking at the menu.

"Okay I'll be right back". She said walking off towards the kitchen.

Looking over I see Kingdom standing up walking towards the bathrooms.

"I'll be back I'm going to use the restroom". I said standing up and walking off.

I look around to see if anyone was coming before going in and locking the door waiting for Kingdom to come out.

Hearing the toilet flush the door opens and he looks over at me before continuing to walk to the sink to wash his hands.

"So you're just going to ignore me". I ask folding my arms across my chest.

"I ain't got shit to say to you, actually scratch that I do  got something to say". He said shaking his hands before grabbing a paper towel.

"And what is that". I ask watching his every move.

"Stop fucking calling Nino to get in touch with me I don't want shit to do with you G". He said throwing the paper towel away and pushing me to the side before unlocking the door and walking out.

Letting out a shaky breath I walk out and back to the table taking a seat.

"What took you so long I thought I was gone have to come get you". Anastasia said with a small laugh and I laugh a little.

"I'm good it was a line". I said picking up my orange juice taking a sip.

"I ordered for us since I already knew what you wanted". She said as the waitress placed the food on the table.

"Wait girl is that Kingdom". She asked watching him and the girl get up.

"It is, hey brother". She said waving causing him to look over.

He walked over giving her a hug as the girl stood beside him.

"Wassup lil sis". He said standing back up.

"Nothing hanging with my boo who is this". She asked mugging the girl.

"Nobody but look I'll catch you later". He said before walking off.

"Alyssa". She said in a sad voice.

"Don't". I said shaking my head before picking up my spoon eating some grits.

I'm done trying he won...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE