Chapter 4

Yuichi's POV

As I sat up on my bed I yawned. It was the next morning. Day two of taking care of Erina. We should go shopping today for clothes and food. I thought while getting dressed. I then proceeded to wake Erina up. She sleeps in a different room than me. Agent 3 said that was a number one rule. When I went into Erina's room. I saw her looking out of the window next to her bed. I silently watched her as she prayed for something. When she finally noticed me she was surprised. "Oh. Good morning Yuichi-san." She said. "Good morning Erina. Breakfast will be served shortly. Go get changed." I said. She nodded and she hurried into the walk-in closet. I left her room and started to prepare bacon and eggs for breakfast. Just as I finished making breakfast Erina came into the room. "Sit down Erina. It just finished." I said getting breakfast on the plates. I saw in the corner of my eye her nodding and sitting down. I handed her plate and cutlery then sitting down. "Itadakimasu!" I said and started eating. "Itadakimasu." Erina also said a bit quieter. I smiled. After we ate we wanted to go to Arowana to find Erina new clothes. Of course, she tucked her tentacles under a hat and used a marker to make the mark between her eyes so that she looks like an inkling. "Let's go, Erina. Just don't take your hat off or rub your eyes. Okay?" I said. She nodded and we headed towards the train station. Some inklings looked at Erina suspiciously but we didn't care. "Wow! Is this the Arowana mall?!" Erina asked in excitement. I nodded. "Where to first Erina?" I asked her. "Clothes?" She said. "Sure. It's this way." I said and pointed to a shop. When we went in, I won't forget Erina's sparkling eyes as she looked at the clothes on the racks and as she tried them on and showed them to me. "Agent 4?" A voice said. When I turned around I saw Agent 3. "What are you doing in the girls clothing selection?" She asked me. "Ah. I came here with Erina to buy new clothes for her." I said. Yuichi-san? Who's there?" Erina asked me wearing a new set of clothes she wanted to show me. "Agent 3. Actually, Agent 3, Can you take care of Erina for me? It's kinda awkward as a guy to be in the girl's selection." I said. "Oh sure. C'mon Erina-chan." Agent 3 said. I sighed in relief and walked out of the shop. 

Hi guys! I'm sorry I haven't published in a while. I was at camp with my friends and family. Oh and btw @rhybgaro is this what you wanted? Like did you want them to be nice to each other? Or did you want them to be fighting literally every day and gradually getting closer? I can make another ver if you want and delete this one.