Dress for the Storm

"Come oonnnnnn!" Seren groaned, bouncing on the balls of her feet as she looked up at the distrustful beta. 

"Liam said you would need to work for it. We know exactly what you plan to do with the car," Derrick said, crossing his tree trunks for arms over his wide chest. 

"Well, fine. I didn't want to drive his stupid flashy crap anyway," she muttered, brushing past him, or rather, was deflected off to the side when her shoulder check did nothing to move him. She stomped into the kitchen. However, as soon as she was out of sight, she darted to the pantry, grabbed the gallon jug of Canola oil and dumped it all over the black tile. 

"Hey, what are you doing in there?" Derrick asked, sounding suspicious. 

"Oh, you know. I really wanted to go, and now that I can't I'm just going to cut myself. Too many emotions flowing through me," she said, leaning against the wall, smirking.

She heard his footsteps getting louder as he hurried to investigate, even though he doubted she was telling the truth. It was his obligation to make sure that no harm befell his Luna.

He took two steps into the kitchen, and started scrambling for footing like a professional tapdancer. "What the-" His arms waved madly and with a loud yell, he flipped onto his back. Immediately, he tried to get up, but his hands slipped out from beneath him. "SEREN!" he roared.

Seren watching him, giggling, before nimbly avoiding the oil and his angry swipes to grab her, and snatched up the keys that he had dangled over her head. "Shouldn't have messed with me, Derrick. One day you will learn," she grinned down at him. 

"Ser-...s***...don't you dare move," he snarled, still wiggling around in the slick like a bug with all of his limbs flailing about. "I'm going to kill you with my bare-...GOD DAMN IT!"

Seren laughed hard, her insides hurting with the effort to breathe as she watched the mighty beta struggle to stand. 

"What's so funny?" Kate asked, walking into the room. She took one look at Derrick and gasped. "What happened?"

"KATE! DO NOT LET- F***..." His hands and feet slid away from his body and he landed on his stomach.

"Oh," Seren said, nonchalantly. "It's some weird fettish. I found him like this. Come on, let's go." She grabbed Kate's arm and pulled her toward the back door to the garage. 

"I DID NOT! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! HELP ME!" Derrick roared behind them.

"People and their deviant sex habits. Gross," Seren snickered, clicking the unlock button and watching for the flashing headlights on the nicest car.

They climbed into the leather interior, that smelled wonderfully of a certain man that didn't need to be thought of at the moment, and it purred to life. Seren groaned in appreciation, petting the shifter.

"You set him up, didn't you?" Kate asked, one eyebrow raised. 

"Yes. Yes I did," Seren confirmed. "But let's not think of that anymore. You tell me where we are headed. Apparently, I'm supposed to get some stupid dress to wear to this party?"

"Well, most girls wear dresses. Alpha said that I'm supposed to make sure you have a good time, but I don't think that will be a problem. He didn't say anything about making you look pretty...I'm sure he already thinks you are perfect, so you don't have to worry about that! Turn right."

"I'm totally going to wear a gorilla suit," Seren muttered quietly.

"What?"

"That's cute," she said a little louder. I'll even sew on a big fuzzy penis. How do you like me now, Alpha? Don't want any gorilla penis? No? Your loss.