Doctor

The ride to the doctor's office wasn't that long, at least that's what Yoongi thought since he fell asleep halfway there. Jimin shook him lightly poking his chubby cheeks in the process.

"Baby we're here" Jimin whispered.

Yoongi groaned not wanting to get up, but he knew he had to. His eyes flickered open as he yawned, "But I'm tired." Yoongi whined.

"You can sleep after the doctor checks you." Jimin said lightly pulling Yoongi out the passenger side and closed the door.

Inside the doctor's office, the lady at the front desk took Yoongi's name putting it into the system and gave him a paper to fill out.

When Yoongi was done with the paper he gave it back to the lady, then they waited for the doctor to call their name. The doctor came about twenty minutes later, he took them to a room and asked Yoongi to sit on the bed in the middle of the room. Jimin took a seat in the corner of the room out of the doctor's way.

"Hello Yoongi, my name's Dr. Moon, do you mind telling me what's wrong?" Dr. Moon asked getting his clipboard ready.

"Well um... I've been feeling light-headed and really tired lately, today was the first time I threw up, and I've been really hot to the point where I can start sweating in a cold room." Yoongi explained.

Dr. Moon nodded writing down what Yoongi said, "And how long have you been feeling this?"

"I've been light-headed and hot for about a week now, but as I said today was the first day I threw up." Yoongi said. (I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't know the side effects)

"You said you're an omega, " Dr. Moon grabbed a plastic cup from behind him, " I think I know what's wrong with you but to make sure I will need to do a urinary test" Dr. Moon said giving Yoongi the cup.

Yoongi's face flushed red with embarrassment as he grabbed the cup and walked out the room. "So what's wrong with him?" Jimin asked oblivious to all the. signs pointing to one thing.

Dr. Moon chuckled to himself, "You poor clueless alpha... you'll just have to wait for your mate to come back then I'll tell the both of you."

Jimin pouted slouching in his seat and taking out his phone. When Yoongi came back Dr. Moon took the cup from him then left to go run some tests on it. Yoongi took his seat back on the bed and took out his phone to see a couple of unread messages from Hoseok and Jungkook.

The Powerpuff Girls

Bubbles
Yoongi are you ok?

Buttercup

Yeah, we're really worried about you.

Bubbles
You're not dying right???

Please tell me you're not dying.

Buttercup
No Yoongi you can't die 😭

If you die then we wouldn't be the
Powerpuff girls we would just be
Buttercup n' Bubbles

And we would be lost because our
leader is gone 😢

Blossom
Guys stop over exaggerating, I'm not dying

And when did I sign up to be the leader
of the Powerpuff Girls 🤔