Chapter 6

•ALYSSA•

I finally got approved for my new house and I had a lot of stuff to do today so I asked Anastasia to bring Nino to help us unpack and stuff.

The house was gated so that nobody could get in without me knowing. Hearing the buzzer go off I sit the box that I had in my hand down and walk over to it pressing the button.

"Who is it". I ask laughing lowly so Anastasia couldn't hear me.

" Bitch open this gate I know you see me". She said causing us both to laugh as I buzzed her in.

The door was already open so I went back over to the box and cutting the tape off.

"Where you at sis ". I heard Nino ask as I pulling things for the kitchen out.

"I'm in the kitchen". I called out and I heard them walking in my direction.

"Wassup what you need me to do". He asked giving me a side hug.

"Can you start on the beds upstairs and then do the two downstairs". I ask not looking up from what I was doing.

"Good thing I brought this nigga with me". He said causing me to look up and see kingdom who was just typing on his phone.

"I didn't invite him". I said causing him to look over at me.

"Trust I didn't want to be here". He said mugging me.

"Then leave". I said and he shrugged before walking out.

"Damn so I got to do this shit by myself". He asked and I nodded.

Smacking his lips he went upstairs to start on the beds.

"Y'all need to stop acting like that". Anastasia said opening up a box.

"That's him he doing all this shit over me still talking to Damon it's not that big of a deal". I said rolling my eyes as I put cups in the cabinet.

"Don't tell Nino or Kingdom I told you this but Nino told me kingdom was really in love with this girl I'm talking curving bitches for her, fighting for her, hell even killing for her and you know what the bitch did". She asked looking over at me.

"What did she do". I ask closing the cabinet.

"She had sex with of his friends, got pregnant, and lied telling him it was his and he was excited to be a dad but once he found out he killed her and ever since then he don't fuck with liars that's why he's giving you the cold shoulder". She said putting the plates up.

"It doesn't even matter any more what's done is done I'm focused on myself and my business right now". I said with a shrug breaking down the box.

"Okay okay". She said and we continued to work in silence.

|3 hours later|

Taking a seat on the couch I let out a long sigh as Anastasia did the same.

"I am so fucking tired". She said closing her eyes.

"You barely did sit I put all those beds up I'm the one that should be tired". Nino said walking out of one of the downstairs rooms.

"Nigga shut up". She said looking over at him as he took a seat on the couch.

"Are y'all hungry". I ask grabbing my phone off the table.

"Yea I'm in the mood for some Mediterranean food". Nino said and I nodded in agreement.

"What about you boo". I ask Anastasia and she just nods her head closing her eyes again.

As I'm ordering the food the door opens and Kingdom walks in taking a seat by Nino.

"Get out". I said and he looked over at me before looking at the tv.

"Chill on my brother man I told him to come back over cause I was leaving once I was done with the beds and I know Anastasia staying so I needed a ride". Nino said causing me to roll my eyes.

"What do you want to eat we getting Mediterranean". I ask looking over at him.

"Just get me whatever you get". He said without looking at me.

Rolling my eyes I continue to place our order.

I wish he would go home already...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE