| 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 ➪ 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 |

Prompt:
Altheria is getting her own Padawan, and Anakin is jealous of the attention she's not giving him.

Requested by AllisonTart

She/Her
•OC Insert

Part 1!

Altheria's POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

         Unsheathing her grey lightsaber, Altheria smashes it violently into her best friend, Anakin Skywalker's bright blue one, "Ready to give up yet, Ani?" she grinned while quickly parrying his quick swordsmanship.

         He cheekily grinned and shoved her back with his shoulder, "Master Plo Koon taught you well, Altheria, but not well enough."

The girl grinned and went to go sweep his feet out from below him, but before her feet could come close to his, Master Yoda of the Jedi order wobbled in the room,

"Master Altais, your Padawan has been selected and ready to meet you, he is," the old Jedi grunted; nodding in approval at the sight of their training.

         Instantly sheathing her lightsaber, she smiled brightly towards her friend, "Finally! I've been waiting so long. Your constant guidance and reminders of patience have really helped me along the way," she commented towards Anakin, who wasn't looking all that cheery at the moment.

Altheria was slightly confused by this, but just kept her thoughts to herself as she walked side-by-side with Yoda and her friends; excited to meet her new apprentice. She wondered if their personalities would clash, or if they wouldn't mash well. Some younglings can be hard to wrangle.

Yoda cracked open a door to the apprentices' quarters; all the apprentices, young and old sitting up to greet their guests. One stuck out to me though.

A dark-blue haired male with light blue skin and dark piercing red orbs locked eyes with me. He had a slim body and was tall and fit for a youngling,

"Now, tell me which one your apprentice is, you will," Yoda waved off and watched as I immediately picked out the Chiss from before; his gaze not leaving my body. He must know I'm his Master,

"It's him, Master Yoda," I commented, earning an approving nod,

"A good bond with Suth, you have. No Jedi picks out their apprentice that easy," the green Jedi waves over the young boy, which he immediately flanked over and bowed to the three of us,

"Good evening, Master Yoda, Skywalker, and Altais," the young boy greeted, "I assume you're my new Master?"

Altheria bowed back and nodded, "Yes I am, young Padawan. Now, what's your name?"

Yoda has saw that the group was fairing well, and decided to leave the three alone. The Chiss straightened up his dark grey robe and pushed the wrinkles from his black shirt, "I am Suth Marequ. It is an honor to be training under your authority. I've heard much of your success in the Clone Wars."

"Padawan Marequ, you must learn not to suck up to your Master," Anakin commented wistfully, locking eyes with Altheria, knowing she would probably get angry about him already verbally harassing her apprentice.

The girl glared and sat a hand on the Chiss' shoulder, "Don't listen to him," she commented calmly, "I think it's sweet that people look up at my work."

The Chiss just looked at Anakin and then back at his Master, "Master, I was wondering if we could begin training now. I want to prove myself," he said, his British accent drawling out into passive aggressiveness over Anakin's behavior.