¡ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴏʀ ᴅᴀʀᴇ - sᴜ¡

The reader and the Losers Club are playing Truth or Dare at Richie's house for a sleepover. The reader goes for 'truth'.
Word count: 800. Swearing. Fluff.

You and the rest of the Losers were at Richie's house for a sleepover, taking part in a game of truth or dare, and it was your turn.

"So, Y/N. Truth or dare?" Says Richie, taking a bite from his slice of pizza. You stop, thinking a bit.

"Um, truth," you say. The trashmouth rolls his eyes.

"You're so boring," he says, rolling his eyes. "Whatever. Okay, so who's your crush?" He asks.

"Um, no one?" You say, glaring at him, shooting literal daggers at his brown eyes.

Beverly looked like she was going to freak. You glared at her too, but of course, she didn't stop.

"Wait, Y/N has a crush on one of us?" This was Stanley. Of course, it was Stan.

"Ye - " starts Richie.

"No," you hiss loudly, still glaring at Trashmouth violently. "Tozier, I will fucking stab you," you grit your teeth.

"So you do have a crush on one of us!" Exclaims your best friend. "How come I don't know about this? Richie knows about it and I don't? That's not fair!" He pouts, and god was it cute.

"Because - " starts Bill, snickering. You glare at him as well, and he shuts his mouth.

"Because?" Says Stanley impatienly. He didn't like feeling left out, and nor did you.

"Because nothing, Denbrough! Now shut your stuttering mouth before I take your fucking teeth out with scissors!"

Beverly's smirk was huge, Richie had a face on which clearly said 'bullshit', Bill just shrugged, Ben and Mike were smiling like the stupid idiots they were, and Eddie mouthed 'if you don't tell him I will,'.

"Well, everyone obviously knows," says Stan. "So? Who is it?"

Richie had had enough. He finally bursts, exploding. "Oh my god, Noodles, it's you! Jesus Christ!" He throws his arms up in the air in annoyance.

"Wait, what?" Says the blonde Jewish boy, in a serious voice as he stares at you. "You're being serious?" He says softly.

"Um, yeah. I like you," you mutter. "But you probably like Bill or Beverly or something so I guess," you mumbled the words.

Richie cackled at the 'Bill or Beverly' part and you shot him another dangerously aggressive glare before he shuts up.

"I'm straight," starts Stanley defensively. "And I do like you, but..." he starts.

But? But what? But you're not good enough for him? Obviously. But he already has a girlfriend he didn't tell you about? Maybe.

"But I was gonna save it for your birthday," he admits, awkwardly putting his hand on the back of his neck, as all boys do.

Richie states the obvious, throwing his hands up in the air yet again. "But her birthday's like, three months away!" He screams in frustration, pulling out his hair. "You wuss, Uris! If I was you I would've done it the moment I saw her! That's quality stuff! Go iron your pants now," Richie scolded his friend.

Stanley glares at the Trashmouth, who just shrugs, giving zero fucks. Beverly groaned loudly at Stanley, rolling her eyes.

"It's not my fault I'm shy!" Your crush argues, also throwing his hands up, accidentally whacking Eddie in the face.

"You've known her for your whole life! You're practically siblings! Just kiss her already and make out!" Yells Beverly.

You laugh softly, and Stanley looks at you, as if he was asking you a question. You nod softly.

"Kiss me, Noodles," you murmur. He rolls his eyes at your ridiculous nickname you made for him.

"Just - don't make out," Richie mutters. Everyone groans loudly, laughing. Your cheeks go red at his stupid comment. Stanley nods, grinning.

Then he leans over, and you feel as if it's like no one else is in the room with you. Stanley grabs your cheeks in his hands.

His lips press on yours, and they're soft, really soft, they taste of his mint toothpaste mixed with the lemonade from Richie's fridge.

It's nice.

The kiss lasts forever, you feel like you're flying. There's butterflies in your stomach but they're the good ones, the sort that make you happy.

The blue-eyed boy pulls apart first and you gasp for air, smiling, as your senses come back to you.

Everyone's eyes were on the two of you, the silence almost as good as the kiss.

"Well," says Richie, finally breaking it. "Never thought Noodles here would be the first to get a date," he smirks at his friend who jabs him in the chest.

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" Stanley breathes out, his perfect orbs staring into yours.

You get lost in them for a bit, and you loose your concentration, but then you remember what he'd asked you.

"I - yes," you murmur softly, leaning in to kiss him again. Perhaps Richie's question wasn't so bad, after all.