Author's explaination

A/n: Referring to the chapter "Family Tree" in Blind Date. this is a clearer explanation if you couldn't understand:

Nancy got her 18 children by self insemination, that means getting random sperm specimen from the sperm bank and impregnating herself

Our main yandere here is originally named "Maria Evanet Delano" by Nancy because she only wanted daughters.

I am going to refer him as Evanet to prevent further confusion now.

Evanet went through various cruel and unusual torture. Some are:

• Evanet was forced to wear bras at all times. If he forgets, Nancy will shame him by calling derogatory terms such as 'whore' and 'slut'.

• He had to 'tuck' his genitals in. (Taping his male genital to the back so that it appears 'flat' in front)

• Although he does not Menstruate, he was forced to wear menstrual pads for a week every month. Sometimes tampons too, which causes him great pain and humiliation.

•He needs to speak in falsetto (high pitched voice) to appear more feminine.

•Under Nancy's care, he could only wear dresses that cover up the entire body.

•He was forced to maintain a long hairstyle, if he was caught cutting ANY amount off, he gets beaten.

•Nancy or one of his sisters would follow him to the toilet to ensure he urinates while sitting down, like a female.

There are many more inhumane treatments that he had to go through but I will not list them all for the sake of brevity.

One of his older sisters escape the cult-like family and marry a man named Marcus Vasilios.

That same sister and Marcus adopted Evanet when he's around 15-16 years old.

Evanet changed his name from "Maria Evanet Delano" to "M. Evanet Vasilios", following his adoptive father's last name.

He legally changed "Maria" to 'M' only. Reason to this is still unknown.

Since then, he cut off all contact with the rest of the people in the family tree above. He gets financial support to become who he is today from Marcus and his older sister.

During the time BEFORE he got adopted, everyone (except 'prostitute', 'mailman', 'unknown brother' and 'Marion') in the family tree organizes a weekly dinner together.

His aunt (blond, short-haired lady from the laundromat) and Harper is adopted by 'mom' and 'Billy' in the chart. Harper was then disowned and estranged from the family because of her sexuality when she was nearing 19.

Harper served the US army for a while. After she saved up enough money, she went through tough paperwork to retract her enlistment. She then opens up a successful shop that sells firearms and alcohol.

Madame 'M' was taken in by the prostitute and followed a similar career path as her biological mother. Madame 'M' married her half-brother 'Gramby' and had a son called Marion, who was taken away by CPS (child protective services).

Marion is then adopted by the Presaria family.

Although Evanet went through hell when he was young, he acted arrogantly towards everyone else except Nancy and his other 17 sisters.

His aunt (blond lady), at first pitied him but as more and more insults were thrown in her direction, she formed mutual hate towards Evanet.

Evanet usually makes negative comments on his aunt's appearance (clothing, posture, facial structure etc), tomboyish behaviour and lifestyle. Essentially looking down at her.

Same goes for Harper, Madame 'M' and Gramby. Evanet mistreats them frequently. Thinking they are all no better than the dirt on the sole of his shoes.

That behavior was supported by Nancy.

Harper (Ignorance Is Bliss) and Marion (Young dumb and dumber/Pizzaria boy!?) Are canonically related to Evanet (Vasilios).

'Unknown Brother' is supposedly another yandere but author is too lazy to think of any more ideas.

Please comment if you have any questions to this or want some clarification, thanks :))