fifteen.

❏— Chapter Fifteen
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ I like you

"Wakey wakey..."

Soobin groaned when he felt something wet on his cheek.

What the hell is that?

Soobin fluttered his eyes open, squinting as he tried remembering what happened earlier.

"Had a good sleep?"

He recognizes Yeji's voice when he becomes fully aware of his surroundings --- he sees Yeji holding Homsang close to his face and the wet thing on his cheek was Homsang's tongue.

"What?" Soobin asked, his voice hoarse from sleep.

He lifts his head from his now numb arms.

"Ah shit." He whispered as he feels the pain on his neck from his position when he fell asleep.

Soobin honestly didn't know how he fell asleep. Was it the sleep bracelet?

He looks at the bracelet on his right arm and shrugged to himself. Maybe it finally did have some placebo effect on him.

"How long was I asleep?" Soobin asked Yeji as he rubs the sleep from his eyes.

Yeji looked at the clock on the wall, "More or less 3 hours."

"Really? No way." Soobin whispered the last part.

He honestly can't believe that he fell asleep for three freaking hours. Like that was probably the longest time he had ever slept since he arrived at the village.

"Your neck probably hurts a lot right? You look so peaceful when you were sleeping and I really didn't have the heart to wake you up and disturb you, sorry." Yeji said while smiling softly at him.

Soobin looked at the smiling girl, feeling his lips twitching up to a smile but quickly caught himself midway.

"U-uh that's okay." He took his gaze away from her and started rubbing his sore neck.

"Does it hurt that much? I can help you." Yeji said, putting Homsang down on the floor who immediately runs off somewhere.

She walked towards him to help him masage his neck but Soobin hurriedly stood up to avoid her, feeling flustered all of a sudden, "No thanks, this is nothing."

"What time is it?"

"It's already noon. Are you hungry? Let's eat lunch together come on." Yeji said, grabbing Soobin's shoulders and pushing the taller boy towards the staff room.

Soobin put up no fight and just allowed her, she pushed him to sit down on one of the couch there, then she sits beside him.

"My mom prepared a lot for my lunch today, we can share." Yeji said, showing him the meals.

Soobin sat closer to Yeji as he looks at the delicious looking meals at the table.

"Hmm good thing she did or else, we would probably be eating instant noodles again." Soobin said, intentionally mocking the girl's poor cooking skills.

"Yah why are you insulting my cooking skills Binnie?" Yeji huffed, "I can definitely cooked the most delicious noodles though."

Soobin snorted at the last statement, not noticing the nickname that she called him.

"How can you? Instant noodles is an instant food, they all taste the same."

Yeji glared at the boy, "No they don't."