035

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

"Finally! No more finals!" Bong-Cha grinned as she wrapped her arm around me.

"Definitely," I sighed in relief. "Although, Mr. Choi still wants Hobi and I to choreograph for the musical." I shrugged.

"Seriously? The man never gives you a break," she groaned as she rolled her eyes.

"I mean, we're the lead choreographers. He just wants this to be perfect." I hugged my books closer to my chest as we walked along the corridor.

"Yeah, I guess. You know, I heard that since the winter show was canceled, the professionals that were going are now coming to the musical," she said with a shake of the head. "But still, he should let you enjoy your break." She frowned.

"It won't be that bad." I shrugged. "He said he'll let us work at the old dance studio. Plus it's not like I don't like dancing." I scrunched my nose before letting out a quiet chuckle.

"I know, I know. You live and breathe everything dance." Bong-Cha rolled her eyes with a slight smile. "But still, you better make time for me." She narrowed her eyes at me, attempting to look threatening.

"Yeah yeah," I waved my hand at her dismissively. "I don't understand what the big deal is, vacation's only two weeks anyway."

"Exactly! Two weeks of complete and utter relaxation." She rolled her eyes in frustration.

"If you roll your eyes one more time, I'm pretty sure they'll fall off," I laughed once I saw her face scrunch up in disgust.

"Losers!"

We both turn our heads to meet Yoongi, calling for us whilst still inside his car.

"You got a new car?" I gasped as I examined every inch of it.

"It's my early Christmas present, from me to me," he smirked as he took his shades off.

"Woah," said Bong-Cha, breathlessly.

"Well, stop gawking. I'm hungry, let's go." He rolled his eyes as he slumped on the driver's seat.

What is it with people rolling their eyes today?

"Fine," I grumbled.

Bong-Cha and I quickly got in and we all went home.

"Wait, what are we going to eat?" I questioned with furrowed eyebrows decorating my face.

"My favorite," he smirked.

"Jin's cooking?" I chuckled with a shake of the head.

"He gave me left-overs." He shrugged with a small smile tugging on his lips. "Enough for all of us," he grinned and put his shades on again.

No better way to end finals week than with a dinner with my two favorite people.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

hello helloooo!

TOUR DATES HAVE OFFICIALLY
D R O P P E D!!!!

GUYS I REALLY HOPE WE ALL GET TO SEE THEM!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED AND SCARED SHZBDIZ WISHING U ALL THE LUCK WHEN THE TICKETS COME OUT!!

hhh but anywayyy, i'll double update tonight!

i love you!!! i cannot believe bts are touring again bxudnsie wow i love them. i hope i get to see them on this tour hehe.

i appreciate all of u and bts<3