❁ Chapter 6

Yeonjun admitted that ever since he transferred into an international school in Seoul, he felt better and most importantlyㅡ happy

Yeonjun admitted that ever since he transferred into an international school in Seoul, he felt better and most importantlyㅡ happy. Soobin is really close to him and also Hueningkai since Soobin always hanging out with him. Yeonjun also became the most well-known students because of his grades.

There's one thing kept hunting his mind. He really want to become a friend to Beomgyu and Taehyun, but both of them didn't even show their interest for becoming Yeonjun's friend.

Suyeon? He is close enough with Suyeon but that's the thing, Beomgyu prevent Suyeon from seeing or hanging out with Yeonjun. Yeonjun has no idea why Beomgyu did such things.

Yeonjun was currently taking his books from his locker. As he closed it, he saw Beomgyu taking out his books too along with his laptop. Yeonjun secretly smiled as he has a thought of talking to Beomgyu. He then tapped his hand on Beomgyu's left shoulder.

"Hey," Yeonjun smiled but it was disappeared that quick when Beomgyu turned his head slowly while glaring at Yeonjun. Beomgyu huffed and pushed Yeonjun's hand from his shoulder.

"What do you want?" Beomgyu asked as he slammed his locker door. The other students who walk passed them, kept on whispering towards each others. The top students and the head of student council finally talks to each others? that's new for them.

"Nothing, it's justㅡ"

"Simple and easy. I didn't have any interest talking to you because a person like you is dangerous and no one can believe at," Beomgyu expression remained the same, he was glaring deathly towards Yeonjun.

"Yah, watch your mouth! I'm older than yㅡ"

"Yeah you're older than me, but I don't care. Oh, or should I call you hyung then?" Yeonjun curled his fist as Beomgyu being so rude towards him. His intention was nice but then, Beomgyu attacked him.

Yeonjun grabbed his blazer and Beomgyu scoffed while shaking his head. "Stay away from Suyeon," that was the last thing that Beomgyu said before he could ever pushed Yeonjun from him and walked away. 

Yeonjun clenched his jaw and tried to stay calm. But what Beomgyu has said is totally a no for him, staying himself away from Suyeon? no, that can't never happened.

On his way to his classroom, he walk passed to Suyeon's classroom. His eyes was wild while searching for Suyeon. Suyeon was laughing and joking around with Beomgyu. A small smile appear on his lips. Beomgyu secretly smirked as he saw Yeonjun was watching both of them.

As Yeonjun finally sit his chair, Soobin greeted him with a small paper, saying that the school need five people to participate on making a music video at their school with a song title named 9외 4분의 3 승강장에서 너를 기다려 (Run away). Yeonjun began to read the paper again.

Seoul International School
Latest Information

Dear our beloved students,

It was such an amazing news since the school finally discussed about it. We are going to make a group that contained 5 people for doing this amazing project.

With a concept of Harry potter; it passage in the wizarding world is from 9 to 4 rooms. With a style of k-pop genre, secret escape dimension to our friend can go, contents of the stations 9 and 3 quarters.

If you wanted to know more about this project, please come and see our music teacher, Mr. Jung. If you wanted to participate, please sent your name and class to my office anytime soon. This project will start 2 months from now! goodluck!

Song title: 9외 4분의 3 승강장에서 너를 기다려 (Run away)

Principal,
Ms. Ahn

Yeonjun couldn't help to smile after reading the letters from the principal. It was his dream for being in the mucis industry.

"Want to try?" Soobin asked him and he finally nodded. Both Soobin and Yeonjun decided to participate. Soobin is too obsessed with music, same goes to Yeonjun.

● ● ●

Suyeon, Beomgyu and Taehyun was confused about why all of their classmate gathered around Hueningkai. Hueningkai was sitting right infront of Beomgyu. Everyone seems to force him to do something because all of them knew that he's talented.

"What is that?" Suyeon stand up and walked towards Hueningkai who was staring at the paper. Suyeon then asked a permission before she could take it from Hueningkai. She read it and without knowing, wide smile appeared at her lips.

"Beomgyu, Taehyun, come here," Both of them then walked towards Suyeon. Taehyun rested his arm on Hueningkai's shoulder. Both Beomgyu and Taehyun actually close enough to Hueningkai but he was too shy and quiet.

(A/n: hueningkai is quiet? no, not in real life dkdksks he's so cute!)

"Come on, what are you all thinking about? this is your oppurtunity to shine, three of you is talented, you can dance, you can sing and rap except for you Taehyun. You can't rap," Suyeon laughed as she mentioned Taehyun can't rap. Rap isn't his thing.

"Are you sure?" Hueningkai asked, he was worried as if he can't do the best for the music video and this huge school project.

"I'm so sure! come on! you can even named your group. I actually have an idea about the name though," Suyeon said and her classmate was amazed by her confident attitude.

"Hyung, let's volunteer!" Taehyun said happily towards Beomgyu. Beomgyu is too excited for this, he was hoping that Taehyun, Hueningkai and himself got pick.

"About the name, what was it?" Taehyun asked Suyeon who was smiling like a proud mom to all of them. She really want them to shine and didn't put their talent to aside.

"It's Tomorrow X Together, shortform as TXT, it has a deep and wonderful meaning. It's about staying together, doesn't matter tomorrow or until forever." Suyeon explained it and all of them clapped their hands.

"That was amazing!"

"Woah,"

Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai looked at each others with a wide smile on their face. They really want to get choose for this project.