what's wrong with me

Gulf was in technos bathroom puking. His stomach wouldn't calm down. Techno paced outside confused. Eventually he calmed down and went into technos bedroom eyeing the bed he looked to techno. Techno looked and rolled his eyes.
"I. Cleaned them."
Gulf huffed and sat down looking at technos worried expression, he got a chair and looked at gulf.
"What's going on?"
"Champ."
Technos eyes went wide.
"O." "What happened?"
Gulf breathed in and told techno everything and how he left he knew he hurt mew but he wasent talking to him but to champ.
Techno looked angrily at gulf.
"What is wrong with you?"
Gulfs lips parted and he hung his head.
"It sounds like mew was just trying to help you and you did that."
"Techno do you not think i don't hate myself right now."
Techno breathed and grabbed his phone texting someone then he threw the phone to the bed.
"Gulf you have to get past this champ thing your hurting mew."
"I know i am i didn't mean anything i said to him but."
He closed his eyes putting his hands over them crying. Techno got up and hug gulf.
"Gulf this isn't healthy for you or your relationship." "You need to man up and heal from this you know mew is here for you like i am but you have to face it and not run away."
Gulf nodded in his hands.
"After what i said and did i dont think mew will ever talk to me again, I'm a horrible person."
They both looked up when they heard technos mom inviting someone in.
"Don't be so sure."
"What did you do?"
"Hate me for this later but i texted mew, go home."
Gulf whiped his tears and techno gave him another hug. Mew knocked on the door and peeked his head. Gulf could tell he had cried. He looked to techno who sat up to walk over to mew.
"Take care of him."
He patted his shoulder. Gulf grabbed his back pack and followed mew to the car. They drove in silence for a bit but gulf couldn't take it, he couldn't stand that he made mew hurt. His heart sank but he breathed in.
"Mew i think we should stop seeing each other."
Mews lips parted and he stopped on the side of the road. He looked to gulf shocked. Gulf had his head hung.
"Gulf please don't do this."
"Mew I'm just hurting you day after day, I'm a horrible broken man." "You deserve better."
"Damn it gulf."
He hit his hands on the steering wheel. Gulf looked at him.
"I want you, all of you, I'm sorry back then i couldn't stop this from happening I'm sorry im pushing you, i just want you to heal."
Gulf looked at mew who started to cry.
Gulf unbuckled his set belt putting his hands on either side of mews face making him Look at him.
"Mew this isn't your fault none of it you saved me from it getting worse its. This bastards fault I'm like this."
Mew cried harder onto gulfs hands.
"Mew i just don't want to hurt you anymore you deserve better. Your too kind and loving to have someone like me in your life."
"Gulf."
He put his hands on his.
"If you don't want to hurt me then stay by my side we can face this together."
Gulf tears started to beam over his eyes. His feeling leaked out he couldn't deny them at least not now.
"I love you mew."
Mew looked at gulf he's heart thumping painfully in his chest.
"If you love me, prove it, don't leave me."
They put there foreheads together.
"But I'm broken."
"Then let me fix you."
Gulf couldn't take it anymore. He pulled mews mouth on his. They kissed passionately. Mew couldn't control himself he grabbed the younger. He put his seat back. Gulf was on top of mew. Mew forcefully kissed his neck licking it up and down.
"Mmew what if someone sees?"
"Its 2am i highly doubt it, I'm sorry gulf but i can't control myself. I Need to be inside of you."
Gulf flinched.
Both boys had there pants either off or around there ankles.
"Aah mmew."
"Gulf your so tight."
Mew thrusted hard into gulf who moaned loudly, they filled the silent car with wet noises.
He put his hand on gulf throbbing member making him cum instantly. He put his hands then on gulfs back leaning him further into him. Gulf put his hands on mews neck pulling him.into another passionate kiss. They licked and sucked each other's tongues. They moaned into each other's mouths. Shuttering bad mew came into gulf. They got dressed and drove home there hands intertwined.
Once home they went at it again. Gulf laid on his back looking at the ceiling mew was asleep. Gulf breathed in deeply. He got up going to the wall looking down seeing champs file. He sat at the table taking deep breathes. He looked it over and stared straight. Leaving it on the table he went back to the bedroom sitting on the edge petting mews head.He smiled.
He looked back to see champ by the table looking at gulf arms folded. For the first time ever gulf stared him down champ unfolded his arms and disappeared. Gulf closed his eyes and smiled. He opened them to look at mew. With you i can overcome this. Gulf then moved mews arm to lay underneath it. Mew feeling gulf held him tight to his chest. Gulf went into blissful sleep, he had a plan.