¡ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ - ғᴡ¡

Finn decides to make chocolate cupcakes with the reader. Word count: 870 Fluff. Comedy. Stupidity and Swearing. Lame jokes.

"Hey, I have an idea!" Yells your boyfriend Finn, through the phone. "Let's make a chocolate cake! Can I come over?" He says loudly.

"Yeah, sure! Great idea!" Although you had no idea how to cook, it was getting boring staying alone in your house as your parents had gone out for the day, and Finn was great company.

"Okay! Be there in ten, love you!" He says. You smile back, even though he couldn't see you. He notices, though, because he hangs up.

In about eleven minutes he was there, a big smile on your face. He hugged you and leaned down to kiss your forehead softly because he was taller than you were.

"We're gonna make the best chocolate cake in the world, dude," he says. "Should we film it? You should post it live, on your channel," he suggests. And yes, YouTube was how IT found you.

"Do you know how to make a chocolate cake? Because I don't cook," you say, grinning as you get Youtube up on your phone, starting to film, propping it up with a book before you do.

"No," he says. You groan. "But I watch like, Hell's Kitchen and Masterchef," he shrugs defensively.

"But that's Gordon Ramsey, and like, professional cookers!" You exclaim. There were already viewers. "You're not Gordon Ramsey or a professional cooker, you're Finn Wolfhard!" You argue.

"So? That's the same amount of fame, isn't it?" His gestures with his arms. You roll your eyes. "Anyways, does your mum have a cookbook or something?"

"A cookbook, or something?" You mimic. "Obviously! OK, we're going to use this one. Oh my god, don't tell me I put tutorial as the title," you say.

"I think you did," snickers your boyfriend. "Guys, this isn't a tutorial, this is just us mucking around and Y/N being cute!" He affirms. You nod solemnly. "Don't try this at home," he adds. "You're making this a video after, right?" He says to you. You nod again.

"Think so. I'm screen recording," you say between laughs. Finn cracks up laughing, his stupid, adorable curly hair moving up and down as he does.

"Good," he says. "Oh, look, I found this one! It looks easy," he says, pointing to the Fluffy Bunny Chocolate Cupcakes recipe. "Fluffy bunny," he says, amused. He pokes you. "You're a fluffy bunny!"

You pout at him. "Okay, let's do that one. It says beginners, right?" He nods, pointing to the top part of the book. "Okay, so read it to us," you gesture to the screen.

"Well, we pretty much just need like, two eggs, flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, why the hell do we need salt? Baking powder, baking soda, why can't they just have baking? Oh, wait, because we're doing that. Um, vanilla extract (even though it's - wow - chocolate), and like, hot water, salted butter, powdered sugar, more cocoa powder, and milk," he read the ingredients quickly. "Wow, so much stuff,"

"Wait, what did you say?" You ask. "Didn't - baking soda or powder?"

"I think soda," he says. "Like one and a half teaspoons," he adds. You nod, getting the baking soda from the cupboard.

"Oh, yeah, guys, this is my cupboard, do you like it? It's - messy," you say, showing them your cupboard. "That's some canned soup for I don't know why but it's there, and - yay! I found the baking powder!"

"And salt," says Finn. "Eggs. Two eggs," he counts on his fingers. "Vanilla extract, like a tablespoon,"

"What the fuck is a tablespoon?"

"You seriously didn't ask me that."

"Well, I just did! Deal!"

"My god Jesus Christ," Finn rolls his eyes before getting a tablespoon from the drawer. "This is a tablespoon!" He waves it in front of your face.

"Don't know how many years of school went down the trash, but I guess this is the result of that," you gesture to yourself. Finn shakes his head.

"You're not that stupid," he says, booping you on the nose with flour. You squeal, trying to get it off - and failing to do so. "You're just cute," he grins.

"Wolfhard! Get it off me!" You'd growled the words at him and he just laughs in response, shaking his head.

Time passed and more viewers had joined, more and more comments loading, most of them remain unanswered because the two of you couldn't multi-task.

Pretty soon, there was flour... everywhere. There were broken eggshells on the space next to the sink and the room pretty much smelt of vanilla essence.

"Babe, what the fuck did we do?"

"I don't know, but it's not a Fluffy Bunny Chocolate Cupcake, that's for sure. And this definitely isn't for beginner bakers,"

"Hey, guys. This is an ad and a review? If you're thinking about making a cake, don't watch this video and don't use the book we used," that was Finn. "As you can see," he gestures towards the room of... shit.

The two of you laughed awkwardly before ending the video.

"I don't know what mum's going to do about this, but you better stay," you hiss. "This is your fault for not remembering the Baking Powder!"

"At least I know what a teaspoon is!"

"Bitch, please!"