Chapter Nine: Meet

"Chapter Nine: Meet up with the family"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Seems like time has stopped

Oh that would be my first death

I been always afraid of,"

-BTS, Black Swan
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The air was so thick with tension.

And you can't tell what kind of tension it was.

After you got in, you went straight to the house you and Hyun shares. The princes followed you and stayed in the living room and Hyun stayed with them. Bam Bam showed shortly after one of the guards' minds linked him.

"Did they rape you?" You turned around so quickly, your head cracked.

"Dude, what the fuck," you asked at Bam Bam, who is now treating your wounds. He shrugged while putting yellow creme on the wounds.

You tensed up as you hold the sides as the creme burns your thigh. You winced as it started crawling up to your waist. The pain was very familiar that you were surprised that every time you use it, you still get teary-eyed from the pain.

The cream is made of mermaid scales crushed then a drop of dragon's saliva is mixed into the powder.

The same dragon where you got the daggers from.

The paste is set over a week and then a liter of blood from nymphs that explain the color of the cream and a handful of fur from a werewolf. But then, of course, you weren't in good terms with the wolves back then.

It was a discovery, one of the greatest inventories and discoveries of Bam Bam, but he was just as childish as the kids in the camp.

He called the paste, "The magic shit".

You could see the wound healing up, the stitches fading slowly until the burning stop. Bam Bam wiped the cream off with a towel and set it to the side.

In the place of the wound is a scar. You pulled your pants up as Bam Bam cleaned up.

"Do you think they're at each other's throat by now?" You asked him as he put his roll of gauze in his suitcase. He shrugged his shoulders as he took off his stethoscope.

"Would be more surprising if they didn't spill some on the floor," He snickered as he held the door open for you to first come out. You both walked down the hall, silently as possible. You stepped over spots you know that would creak and eventually arrived at the living room where the three men sat opposite of each other.

Two on one couch, one crossing his legs other swirling his water on the glass cup.

One was on the opposite, facing the men. He sat leaning forward, twirling a gun in hand. Three men stood behind him, snipers resting across their bulletproof vest. Behind the two men are five guards who are in black suits and have their glasses on. They wore an earpiece that threw you off because you know that wolves can mind link. While the seated men stare or glare at each other, the guards glare at each other.