Chapter 17: New Life, Old Threat

MUST READ
Author: I am going to give you the intel about the Typhon. I am not talking about Prey.

The Typhons in this story are different.

Appearance: Whatever pleases you.

Weapon: The same retractable claws like Black Panther's but it is embedded in the hands.

Classes: 1-10 Classes

Can multiply itself without mating.

That's the info you needed to know about the Typhons in this story. Thank you for your understanding.
                              -YoBoyMcfly

Yellow Diamond's POV

I was inside my chamber taking a rest. It has been two days since Painite had been managing here in homeworld.

He assisted the Peridots in doing a maintenance in my ship and Blue's. He leaded a scouting mission with some of the Rubies to look for another suitable colony. And he help me and Blue managing the Kindergartens. It was a huge help.

I sat there on my chamber bed and thinking of what to do today.

Yellow Diamond: Let's see...check the progress of the Kindergartens, send more scouts to find more suitable colonies, and-

I was interrupted by an alarm and a screen popped up saying.

"Entity Detected Inboud Homeworld"

Then it flashed another sentence saying:

"Specimen Identified:

Name: Typhon

Class: 8

Tally: 1

Threat Level: Very High

Recommend immediate evacuation and full assault on the Typhon.

I saw the warning and I shot up from my bed and ran outside. I was running towards the main hall and White and Blue is already there.

Yellow Diamond: Blue! White! Have you seen the warning?

Blue Diamond: We did. We need to evacuate the gems immediately.

White Diamond: Where's Painite? He should be here. This is a matter of life and death.

Then all of us heard loud steps running towards the door. The Typhon is already here? As it went nearer, and the steps becoming louder. It opened the door revealing......Painite? He's as big as White. No......even taller than White by 4 feet.

Y/N: Yellow! Blue! White! What's happening?

White Diamond: An invasion. There is an Class 8 Typhon. A large one too. We need to evacuate....now.

We then went to the main balcony where we announce to the gems. As we got outside millions of gems are talking about what is happening.

Your POV

White is trying to get the attention and the gems won't pay attention. This kept going for five minutes and I was already losing my patience. The Typhon is getting closer by the minute and they still won't listen.

White Diamond: Excuse me? Hello? Everyone-

Y/N: White it's no use. Let me talk to them

Then White nodded and let me speak.

Y/N: Everyone? Hello?

They still won't listen and this pissed me off

Y/N: ATTENTION YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!