Chapter 20: Time With Yellow (Lemon)

WARNING!!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A MATURE CONTENT!!! IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Yellow Diamond's POV

I can't get a hold of myself, it's been a few days since the eradication of the Typhons and Painite hasn't reformed yet. It's been kind of dull since he isn't around.

I sighed and laid on my bed, for some reason sleeping isn't so bad after all. It helps regain energy overtime. I don't know why I haven't tried this before. Probably because I think this was useless. But turns out it's not.

Your POV

All I see......is darkness, nothing but an empty void...well a void is supposed to be empty.

Sudddenly a blinding light can be seen. As it got nearer, I narrowed my eyes even more and used my hands to block the rays. Then it came to a halt. And it's just.......there...looking at me?

Then it spoke:

???: Hello there

*beep*

TAKE 2

???: Greetings, Painite.

Y/N: You know me?

???: Of course I do. I have been watching you.

Y/N: Who.....are you?

???: I am but a being trapped in this realm. A realm where all gems go when they return to their gem state.

Y/N: How come you aren't known?

???: Because you are different... when gems see me they immediately reform and forget the knowledge of my existence here. But you...you haven't.

Y/N: How did you get here?

???: I was one of the first gems to be created, but sadly I was shattered. Instead my consciousness is trapped here in this realm where I see gems come and go without even knowing that I am here.

Y/N: And it seems that I'm the first one?

???: Correct, and I have been stuck here for thousands of years.

Y/N: How long to be exact?

???: Let's see...Ten thousand? Twenty? Yeah, it's twenty thousand.

Y/N: Oh shit! That long? I'm so sorry.

???: Meh, it's fine.I do love the peace and quiet.

Y/N: But doesn't it get lonely?

???: I have my own ways of my entertainment.

Suddenly a wall of white crystal appeared and projected a video of me fighting the Class 8.

???: I can basically see everything you do.

Y/N: Doesn't that make you........a creep.......or a stalker?

???: At least I don't fuck multiple girls.

Y/N:............................I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that.

???: (*chuckles*) Soon enough you will know the truth.

Y/N: Suuuuure..........wait can I at least see your appearance?

???: I don't see why not.

Then the blinding light faded revealing the strange entity, it has a red square gem and........HE'S A MALE!?!?

Y/N: YOU'RE A MALE!?!?

???: Yep, I am called Boron.

Y/N: I thought you're a female.